Banque Nationale Du Canada

Banque Nationale Du Canada Employee Reviews for Senior Client Specialist

Found 1 review matching the search
Constant changes
High caliber colleagues. Bad change management. HR is only virtual, inconsistent hiring procedure, weak if non-existent on-boarding of new employees. Very flexible on working from home. Decent pay.
Pros
Flexible hours, ease with working from home
Cons
change management and HR
Official response from Banque Nationale Du Canada
13 June 2018
Hi and thank you for your review. We have redesigned our work environment and tools to encourage teamwork and mobility. Our transformation is coming along!

Regarding our hiring procedure, we have implemented strict criteria to evaluate the experience required for our different position levels. That said, we will share your comments with our recruitment colleagues. Feel free to discuss your concerns with your manager to find possible solutions.

Create a great experience for our new employees is a priority and we don't get a second chance to make a good first impression! We are sorry to read that it is not what you saw or experimented. Please don't hesitate to give feedback to your managers or internal channels to discuss the topic.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Banque Nationale Du Canada?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Banque Nationale Du Canada. Our community is ready to answer.
Banque Nationale Du Canada Reviews by Location