1 phone interview
2 face to face interviews
1 full day personality test
CV et le curriculum-Vitae
3 phase interview (technical/ behavioral)
No structured process .. just meet the right people
First you have a phone interview. they ask what you know about the bank, why you would want to work for them. They ask about sales targets in previous jobs and overall client experience.
After that, it takes about two weeks for a bank manager to call you in for an interview and they ask LOTS of scenario questions. Plan ahead all your scenarios. Then, it took about a month for the background check, and other paper work to get completed until you finally get your first day in.
There were three interviews. All of which were typical questions asked in the interviewing process.
- If you were to leave Banque Nationale Du Canada, what would be the reason?12 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Banque Nationale Du Canada? What are the …8 people answered
- Does Banque Nationale Du Canada require background check?7 people answered
- What would you suggest Banque Nationale Du Canada management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at Banque Nationale Du Canada?5 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Banque Nationale Du Canada? How many vacation days do you get pe…4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Banque Nationale Du Canada?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Banque Nationale Du Canada?4 people answered
- Working hours3 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Banque Nationale Du Canada?3 people answered