Laurentian Bank Financial Group
Banque Laurentienne Groupe Financier
Happiness score is 55 out of 100

Laurentian Bank Financial Group Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

nice

- lots of transactions - clients are usually impatient -administration mostly cares about sales - long hours, but pays well enough - position no longer offered

Interesting Position

Being a csr was interesting because I got to learn a lot about personal banking while interacting with a variety of clients and colleagues. However, Laurentian no longer offers this position.

Great people to work with, laid back environment, unorganized however expected with growth rate.

Great place to work if you are okay with slow personal growth. Growing organization, comes with its organizational issues but is expected. Bilingual bank with preference to speaking both English and french for all positions. Will almost always contract all positions before hiring full time. Job becomes stressful because of organizational and communication issues.

Pros

Free Coffee, free lunches occasionally, work life balance, laid back

Cons

unorganized, slow personal growth.

No potential as a bank

Don't work here if your looking for something long term. They are restructuring and laying off employees. Also the company is unionized, something to look into first.

Call center environment

Had to answer a very high amounts of calls a day with professionalism and efficiently . Learn about bank products, resolve clients problems and answer accurately to the questions they had about their accounts and the products we had to offer them. I learned a lot about in how to resolve issues and make the customer happy

Pros

medical benefits

Cons

Hours were not stable

Financial services industry

Very productive day, everyday I learned new things,all day I enjoy working with my co-workers, very nice atmosphere and management is great.

Productive workplace

conducive environment with great teamwork and attitude towards getting the job done professionally.manager always there to help and give advice.

Pros

gifts cards

Cons

no con

Challenging call centre work environment

It was a challenging call centre environment. It was a great learning experience! I felt there was always more to learn, and had an enjoyable time with my co-workers and helping the Bank's clients

Productive and fun workplace

Great Work culture - Good Work Life balance - Everything flows from top whether bad or good. The Staff is highly Loveable and Motivated which brings lot of positive energy in the team. - Best of talented colleagues - Work and Fun go hand in hand - Just an awesome place and an excellent step in my career to be associated with such a company.

Very strick workplace

I did not enjoyed this bank: Very conservative and very strict. Also, outdated and horrible computer systems.

Pros

Advancement

Cons

Very strick environment.

Work environment is pressure-free.

Management gives you a free hand in dealing with advisors, as long as you always display courtesy and respect to them and to all callers. Management is open to suggestions, ideas. Direct managers very strict in punctuality and adherence to work breaks and lunches - which is really fair for everyone.

Pros

Management gives incentives for overtime like free lunches, snacks.

Cons

Long hours and shifting.

very busy place

a lot of paper work, computer system crushed many times since had been "improved" in 2014, many times instead of 3-4 customer service representative i worked along! pressure to sell, 3-4 times per week worked 30-40 minites overtime after work for free.

Pros

co-workes are nice and helpful

Cons

pressure to sell

Productive and fun work place

I Provide support to Laurentian Bank , AGF Trust and B2B Bank’s current customers for secured loans such as Mortgages, Line of Credits and Home Equity Line of Credits . I enjoy working in a fast pace enviornement with the scope of learning and development.

team work

I like working with a team because I like to communicate with other associates. With my comrades because we can develop more ideas and share our thoughts.

Pros

Serving clients

Cons

late hours

Productive and Fun

This was a great place to work, The management was great and the staff was fun and reliable. I worked in an office, payed the bank utilities, balanced all GLs, front line (costomer service people) and bank machines.

Pros

personal satisfaction when everything balances

Cons

the bank was bought out and closed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Laurentian Bank Financial Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement