Bank of Canada Employee Review

View all Bank of Canada reviews

Great Customer Service Skills
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg.MB18 January 2014
A typical day at work was answering phones and answering customer inquiries and speaking to customers in a professional manner. Management was very helpful and was happy to help with any questions we may have had. I feel I made strong friendships and bonds with my co workers. The hardest part of the job was dealing with irate customers but with the excellent training they provided to us I was able to handle it professionally. The most enjoyable part of the job was when you helped a customer and they were very happy and thankful.

Other Bank of Canada Employee Reviews

Great place to work, but hard to get permanent or long-term positions
I.T. Systems Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON29 March 2018
Great place to work, but hard to get permanent or long-term positions. Good when it comes to everything else, except it is competitive when it comes to finding long-term positions or permanent positions.
Great place to build a career
IM Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON6 March 2018
The Bank is one of the best employers I have worked for. The physical environment is first class, there are many opportunities for learning, and my colleagues are the best in their fields.