Bank Of America Employee Review

View all Bank Of America reviews

Great culture
Banking Center Manager II, AVP (Former Employee) –  Los Altos, CA10 August 2012
I started working at Bank of America as a part-time Teller while going to school full-time! The atmosphere was great! I loved my Banking Center Manager and knew that soon I'd be managing my own branch! I was great at what I did! Exceeded my sales goals and was always the top in all competitions. At the age of twenty-two, I was promoted to managing! I loved the training programs in place which prepared me to run my own branch. I learned a lot from my co-workers as well as my Market Managers. I learned so much about managing at Bank of America. I had learned to become a well-rounded manager by knowing about auditing, sales, operations, human resources, and much more. I had become a part-time student due to working full-time. Bank of America paid for my entire school. They were very supportive and encouraged me to complete my education. After almost eight years of service at Bank of America I met my soon-be-husband. We had plans of moving to his hometown of Arizona. However I wanted to complete my undergraduate career and earn my bachelors degree. We decided that in order to do this in a timely manner, I had to resign from Bank of America. This was a hard decision. Bank of America was very good to me. Not only did I grow as a person but I accomplished many of my dreams while working there. I had purchased two homes and gained knowledge that would take me years to learn elsewhere.
Pros
job growth, recognition, tuition reimbursement, health benefits, vacation benefits, pay for performance, etc
Cons
no cons

Other Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Love the Brand
Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MA21 May 2018
I love the brand of BoA. As one of the leading banks in USA it was best experience i had in my beginning career. BoA are willing to invest as much as possible you as long you provide return on investment. They prefer replace you rather then take care of you.
Pros
Benefits, Help with financial life
Cons
Pressure, Sales goals
Great
Computer System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Delaware, ON8 May 2018
Great atmosphere to work, with an open office concept. Management are courteous and friendly, the organization values family and team bonding. You are in charge of your own success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.

57.2K