Bank Of America Employee Review

View all Bank Of America reviews

Friendly banking environment driven by active participation in sales events
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA1 May 2012
A typical day at work requires flexibility to change the flow of your day at a moment's notice. I learned sales, cash handling, banking rules and regulations. Management is hit or miss depending on branch. Co-workers are mostly part-time tellers working towards graduation. Bank of America does provide great educational and training benefits. The hardest part of my job is the constant changes in management. The most enjoyable part of the job is customer interaction.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
hourly pay, linear job advancement

Other Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Love the Brand
Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MA21 May 2018
I love the brand of BoA. As one of the leading banks in USA it was best experience i had in my beginning career. BoA are willing to invest as much as possible you as long you provide return on investment. They prefer replace you rather then take care of you.
Pros
Benefits, Help with financial life
Cons
Pressure, Sales goals
Great
Computer System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Delaware, ON8 May 2018
Great atmosphere to work, with an open office concept. Management are courteous and friendly, the organization values family and team bonding. You are in charge of your own success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.

57.2K