Bank Of America Employee Review

View all Bank Of America reviews

Good experience with the bank for the last 7-8 years
Analyst I - Bus Tech Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MH15 September 2013
I would like to describe in brief about my experience with the bank , starting with my role as a system analyst , I got diversified experience across bank in mortgage servicing domain . I had to create and review design documentations for any initiative proects .I am a specialist (functional expert) im my domain i.e home loan servicing application. The business requirement phases where important where , I used to collaboarate with clients and understands the requirements . Those were then incorporated in high level design , and then to traceability matrix for proect planning . Getting hold of QA activities for test planning etc is also a very important aspect of my job profile.

The hardest part of the ob is to bring all the people involved in SDLC in sync , one should have to daily keep track of things and to be in exact control.

The most enjoyable part , I should say is after every successful release , the management gives recognition .

Other Bank Of America Employee Reviews

A straight forward time of employment
Data Analyst Consultant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VA18 April 2018
My time as a Data Consultant was very straight forward. There was no sense of micromanaging on my team, which I always appreciated. The standards were clear and I was able to complete my work at the end of the day and not feel as if I was taking work home with me.
Good Work, Good People
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2018
Nice office Nice location. Worked with Python (Quartz) and Java based projects., Found everything good. Just that contracting time limit is 18 months and hence need to lookout, else I would not have moved from here :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.

57.1K