Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Love the Brand
Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MA21 May 2018
I love the brand of BoA. As one of the leading banks in USA it was best experience i had in my beginning career. BoA are willing to invest as much as possible you as long you provide return on investment. They prefer replace you rather then take care of you.
Pros
Benefits, Help with financial life
Cons
Pressure, Sales goals
A straight forward time of employment
Data Analyst Consultant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VA18 April 2018
My time as a Data Consultant was very straight forward. There was no sense of micromanaging on my team, which I always appreciated. The standards were clear and I was able to complete my work at the end of the day and not feel as if I was taking work home with me.
Good Work, Good People
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2018
Nice office Nice location. Worked with Python (Quartz) and Java based projects., Found everything good. Just that contracting time limit is 18 months and hence need to lookout, else I would not have moved from here :)
good
Credit Card Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  toronto19 March 2018
work hours were ok , hardest part of job was dealing with customers, bank had strict rules , workplace was fastpace , learned alot about credit cards ,
Great Work/Life Balance
Program Manager - Implemented Fulfillment system (Current Employee) –  Hills, BC10 March 2018
I am able to maintain a great work/life balance becasue the company allows flexible hours. The workplace culture is awesome. The most enjoyable part of the job was the challenging work.
My dream company..Missing it :(
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, New Delhi22 January 2018
Company from where I started my career from scratch. Company provided me great support to learn and work. Best for female employees as the working hours are very flexible.
Was very tiring and monotonous, our support from India was also shut down after few months I left this workplace
CSA (Former Employee) –  Indian, ON16 January 2018
Was very tiring and monotonous, our support from India was also shut down after few months I left this work place.

I did enjoy my work as it was my first job and it taught me great things like the use of applications and also Microsoft Excel.
Thrilled, energetic and Enthusiatic
Quality Assurance Tester (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2018
Always keen to learn new things as there was always a new task to be finished. Management just provided us the target dates and all team members would need to meet that.
banking analyst
America as a Banking Analyst (Former Employee) –  new delhi3 December 2017
The experience working with bank of america was energizing ,

learning banking terminology

calling clients over banking checking and savings.

worklife balance
Excellent for promoting from within
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Reno, NV9 November 2017
Very supportive management. Didn't had much communication with corporate but branch management was excellent.
The company as a whole has a culture of appreciation and positive rewards. They thrive to give employees a livable wage.
Good place to work; enjoyed my time there
Sr. .Net Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 October 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The workplace atmosphere was good and cordial. I enjoyed coming to work everyday. The team that I worked with was the best part from the manager to the other team members.
Fraud Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CA3 October 2017
The job motivate me to try Collections and Fraud Analyst.This was an amazing 12 years that ended due to needing an increase due to the coat of living going up so much in California.
Bank of america does not have a canadian presence
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2017
I can not speak for the entire BOA corp but i was working at an credit department for Bank of America that was out sourced to canada. as you might know BOA does not operate in Canda.
very productive and fun like team dinner outing
collector 1 (Former Employee) –  Shannon, ON1 August 2017
good work day, dedication will always get things done, good management, good work culture, selling the insurance and dealing with customers that prove to be rude, team outing
Pros
free 5euro when you trek or share transport to work
Cons
work hours like weekends and holidays
Productivity with fun at one place
Team member auditor (Former Employee) –  Gurugram, Haryana20 July 2017
To work with this MNC, it means a lot to a person who has just entered into professionalism and has started to taste the corporate style. It teaches to a lot many things that would help in building a successful future.
Pros
Cab service and free food
Cons
Packages and promotion strategy
Fast advancements
representative (Former Employee) –  Brea, CA12 July 2017
Bank of America was an incredible experience . I was able to advance fast in the company as well as able to receive many bonuses based on my hard work .
Pros
Commission and bonuses
Account Receivable & customer service
Customer Service/collector (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 June 2017
Analyzing customer debt in order to set-up an arrangement plan and set-up the write off accounts on Excel Sheet;identifying causes for non-payment and communicate problems for corrective action to be taken.
Team environment, able to learn new skills
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 May 2017
Goal orientated work environment, able to work independently however team around to offer support. Great Training provided which cover all aspect of job.
Pros
Great office space
Cons
Hours
not fun
Credit Card Services (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON29 April 2017
put on notice for taking 3 sick days when i had H1N1 flu. ( and provided a doctor's note) This was at the same time that an entire team plus their manager missed a week for the same reason with no repercussions. Watched high performing sales people lie, cheat, sleep with their supervisors and do drugs in the stairwell. when one of them realized i had seen them said they could do whatever they wanted because they sold more than anyone else and were untouchable. They were right.
Pros
i worked with some great people
Cons
huge layoffs, no job security
Disposable Personnel
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 April 2017
Working schedules vary frequently. Daily working hours extended to 16 hours.Extremely sedentary work. Positive aspect learned on how to assist customers with a financial hardship.
Pros
Short commute
Cons
Long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.

57.2K