Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Found 118 reviews matching the search See all 25,928 reviews
Excellent benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 November 2018
No longer operates in Canada. It was an excellent job culture with great pay. Salary plus commission and other incentives was extra ordinary. I enjoyed my stay and it was a fun place to work.
Pros
Great incentives
Independent Work Culture, Challenging Environment to Prove Individual Skills
AVP - Sr Software Consultant /Lead Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 August 2018
Handled a lot of Challenges in the project and had excellent opportunity to update my skills, had a lot of co-operation from management on any issues.
Pros
Friendly Environment to Work
Cons
Long Hours and Sometimes Week ends as well
Love the Brand
Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MA21 May 2018
I love the brand of BoA. As one of the leading banks in USA it was best experience i had in my beginning career. BoA are willing to invest as much as possible you as long you provide return on investment. They prefer replace you rather then take care of you.
Pros
Benefits, Help with financial life
Cons
Pressure, Sales goals
productive work environment
Lead Operations Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 November 2018
Supportive, friendly, efficient organization. Coworkers are very friendly and supportive. local management was initially stellar in developing my skill sets.
Great place to start career
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 November 2018
Bank of America is a great place to work at for those who are passionate about finance and banking. It is a good place to launch a career if you are a new graduate.
Great Work/Life Balance
Program Manager - Implemented Fulfillment system (Current Employee) –  Hills, BC10 March 2018
I am able to maintain a great work/life balance becasue the company allows flexible hours. The workplace culture is awesome. The most enjoyable part of the job was the challenging work.
General
Institutional Equity (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2018
Depending on this dept you work for.
Operations is stressful. The people in that particular dept are back stabbers.

Management is a bully & yell in front of everyone.
Pros
Accessible by public transport.
Cons
Management, the environment
Has both Pros and Cons
Assistant Vice President; Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pennington, NJ2 January 2018
Pros:
Decent salary
Flexible working hours
Good team atmosphere

Cons:
Poor work life balance
Some locations are remote

Advice to management: Keep your employees happy by reducing the burden on them
Good Job
Collector-Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 June 2018
Good People, Good job, Nice atmosphere. Learn new things, All good . Nice Staff, Good Management. Good Hours. Nice Staff. Good Employers. Nice Working Atmosphere.
Great
Computer System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Delaware, ON8 May 2018
Great atmosphere to work, with an open office concept. Management are courteous and friendly, the organization values family and team bonding. You are in charge of your own success.
Productive place to work
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 September 2018
You have the ability to learn a lot at this company. The work keeps you busy and it is very interesting. Great opportunity to learn a lot and work as a team as well as independently.
Pros
Fun activities
Cons
No cons
Great multicultural company that is located across the United States of America.
Home Service Specialist, (Officer) (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CT31 July 2018
It is a highly regulated company where accuracy and the ability to follow procedures and compliance is paramount to being successful. Underwrote home equity loans and lines of credit for customers across all major lending stated in the U.S.
It was Ok
Project Manager - Contract (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 March 2018
The Manager and the VP were awesome as were the developers I got to work with. Great group with a can do attitude.

The Management in the US were not easy though.
Great place to work and full of talents
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee) –  New York State29 July 2017
Great place to work and thoroughly enjoyed my tenure in BAML, NY USA
Team members are very professional. Good work life balance. Very competitive compensation. Not much load in the weekend.
Pros
Free lunches, drinks
Cons
nothing other than that they don't care much for the employees on Visas
Excellent for promoting from within
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Reno, NV9 November 2017
Very supportive management. Didn't had much communication with corporate but branch management was excellent.
The company as a whole has a culture of appreciation and positive rewards. They thrive to give employees a livable wage.
Good company
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Team Leader7 June 2018
Very nice company to work on. You will get decent hikes every year. You can learn a lot from this company as it believes in upgrading the skills. It provides training to lot of topics
efficiency place to work
Application Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 February 2018
New technologies
Work efficiently
work life balance
great potential to grow
nice manager
required a more OT than other places
always look for new opportunities.
A straight forward time of employment
Data Analyst Consultant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VA18 April 2018
My time as a Data Consultant was very straight forward. There was no sense of micromanaging on my team, which I always appreciated. The standards were clear and I was able to complete my work at the end of the day and not feel as if I was taking work home with me.
Work
Software quality assurance consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 February 2017
. Days are different and teams are different but working with most teams have been fun and learning. We have had very SHARING development team which helped resolve matters fast.
.Enjoyable is 'everything' - projects, people interaction, new knowledge gained. I am curious to learn - in depth knowledge seeker.
. Management is very well organized but the usual 'project cost cut and cancellations by business partners affected us all.
.Hard part is "change in requirements in the last moment and having to re do work, unpractical time lines
. Learned at work is - you make yourself happy by sharing the knowledge. (my production - business knowledge was valuable to co team, development and even some management who knew not much of the business side)
Pros
SOLID company with massive teams.
Cons
recent mergers affected 'our' own culture.
Thrilled, energetic and Enthusiatic
Quality Assurance Tester (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2018
Always keen to learn new things as there was always a new task to be finished. Management just provided us the target dates and all team members would need to meet that.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.

58.8K