Banff Lodging Company Employee Reviews

Sehr gute Arbeitsbedingungen/ High Work-Life Balance
Technischer Mitarbeiter/Project Attendant (Former Employee) –  Alberta16 February 2018
Gutes MAnagment mit flachen Hierarchien und sehr guten Möglichkeiten der Karrieregestaltung
海外サービス業のホスピタリティ精神
HOUSEKEEPING (Former Employee) –  Alberta22 December 2017
多国籍の従業員の中で言語スキルとコミュニケーションの重要性を学ぶことのできる職場でした。 欧米系旅行客に対するマナーやプロトコルの勉強にもなりました。
Pros
上下関係を感じさせない自由な気風
Great for a summer job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Banff, Alberta11 October 2017
Working in Banff was incredible and an amazing experience, this job made travelling easy and i got the most out of my summer. The job was hard and quite taxing some days, but being in Banff and having the mountains around you, really made up for it.
plus with discounts in most restaurants around and free activities for being a local, you can't go wrong.
Comfortable place to work
Food and Beverage Manager (Current Employee) –  Banff, AB15 June 2017
A little behind the times. Good growth and solid acquisitions. Managed with hospitality focus on lodging more over food and beverage. Not competitive with salary or wages.
Pros
Good staff discount
Cons
Low pay
Really good place to work
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Banff, AB29 August 2015
Fun place to work, nice people, awesome place to stay. Big resort, everydays new guests. I also driving shuttle to town.
Pros
Free drinks
Reservation Agent
Reservations Agent (Current Employee) –  Banff, AB6 January 2015
The Banff Lodging Company has been a great company to work for this past year. My work day usually includes answering phones, inputting data and completing our daily hotel checks.

I love the management at my current job and really enjoy working with all my colleagues. The hardest part of my job is maintaining a positive attitude when helping guests that have/had issues or are very specific with their bookings. I find every situation to be different and although its difficult at the time, the end result is usually rewarding.

My favorite part of my job is the continuous learning environment I am in. With the company owning 8 properties in Banff and myself selling all 8 over the phone, I am constantly learning new and interesting facts about each hotel and all of this new information helps my selling ability dramatically.
peaceful
Full time Cook/ prep cook/ dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Banff Alberta23 November 2013
waithing for an answer from job. great place to work for and good people to know well
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Banff Lodging Company. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4