Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit

Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit Employee Reviews

Overall Pursuit is an excellent place to work. Management ensures you are not overworked and understand the work-life balance.People & Culture (HR) always offers lots of great local deals and satff events. Team members are always friendly and willing to help each other out.Since identifying our brand and connecting with our other geographies, there are a multitude of new job opportunities and exciting things happening within the company all the time which is great for those seeking advancement or alternative career growth opportunities.Day-to-day my work is ever-changing, which keeps things exciting!
Pros
Free Pursuit products for yourself & family, lots of discounts on local services & products, great team culture & staff events
Cons
Wage/Salaries could be reviewed, interdepartmental communication
Would not recommend working for these guys, too much politics to get anything done and always a fight to get it done properly. Tools are junk or homemade with questionable repairs to them. Company is shaddy about benifits and living expenses.
Pros
In jasper
Cons
Wage, living expenses, travel, management doesnt know what to do most of the time due to being inexperienced
Work hard, play hard culture. Staff and managers are here to make the most of the awesome places we live in, and we're encouraged to pass that on to our guests.
Pros
All about the people - from first-year staff to all the returning managers, everyone pitches in as a team.
Cons
Summers are busy and long hours are sometimes required.