Banff Hospitality Collective

Banff Hospitality Collective Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
4.5Job security & advancement

Exciting, dynamic and progressive.

BHC is an exciting, dynamic and progressive company to work for. Banff's leading hospitality group, providing a diverse assortment of dining experiences. They understand the importance of creating a positive workplace culture. Staff and managers alike enjoy being at work because of this. There are also many opportunities for personal improvement and advancement company wide.

Chef

Every day there is a new challenge or a new project to work on. It's not a boring job! I've learned how to build and work as a team. The biggest challenge of this job is finding balance between work and life outside of work. The best part of the job is hiring someone with no experience and then seeing them develope into a great chef. Makes it all worth it.

My experience at Park

Over the past two years I have learnt a tremendous amount about the world of spirits, and the Inner workings of a huge bar program, and have improved my skills within the hospitality industry immensely. Working in such a welcoming "family" vibe within the team here at Park is in my opinion the biggest attraction to working at park, and the relationship between the upper management in particular here is what keeps this place running smoothly . At times the work/life balance can be challenging to manage as such a large operation needs a constant hand on the wheel.

Great Banff Company!

Excellent growing company to work for. They are focused on providing a variety of culinary options within Canada's best town Banff! Employees are compensated above market rates in the area and lots of opportunities for advancement exist both in venues and within the company.

chef

Super fun place to work, amazing culture! I started as a line cook and then was promoted to a sous chef. It's been a great experience with tons of growth in the company.

A Great Hospitality Company

Banff Hospitality Collective is fun, exciting and an innovative place to work. The best part of the job is getting work with such great co-workers and the workplace environment is very fun and professional. The company is very advanced in the food and beverage industry. Most days are filled with great learning experiences and the company uses technology in order to be an industry leader.

Great people to work with!

BHC is full of passionate talented people looking to do their best and share the best of Banff with the world. The company leadership is employee focused and always open to hearing ideas for improvement.

Live the mountain dream and have a career!

I have worked for BHC for almost 12 years in different capacities. My growth hasn't been stifled and the more we expand our venues the more new challenges and opportunity there is for employees at all levels to advance. This is a company where living the mountain dream and having a career can actually come together - and that is rare.

Best Employer in Banff

I love working for the BHC, it has opened many doors for me and offered me a great life in Banff. I would highly recommend working for this company. Like any other employer there are always little things that could be improved but I personally find that this company does a great job of educating, training and helping chefs in their careers. Summers in Banff are very taxing as they are extremely busy and can test a person on a daily basis. We are also blessed with having our corporate head office in town so we can talk to our owners, ceo, group booking, social media and many other facets all under one roof just a stones throw away.

Expand your career

Working for Banff Hospitality Collective has been a life changing experience in that they have been with me every step of the way throughout my career growth. This community as given me the opportunity to live in such a beautiful place and expand my career as far as i want it to go. Experience what its like to live and work in a place you call home and with a group of people you call family.

just typing words

I have no idea what to say here, im just typing words to fill in this section, I have never had a problem with the company and have been here for 5 ye

Experience The Bison

Having worked at The Bison for almost 5 years, I can say with confidence that I believe I work at one of the best restaurants in Banff. Our concept here is seasonal, regional and Canadian food, a concept that I am proud to serve. We source our food as locally as possible and create lasting relationships with local farms from Alberta and BC. It is amazing the difference it makes in your work life when you stand behind the product you are serving and have the ability to showcase what our region really has to offer. Wine is also a high focus at the Bison. Offering a wine program that helps educate the staff about the wines we offer on our list as well as more in-depth knowledge of wines in our region. We engage in blind tastings on a regular basis that involves the entire staff by creating a discussion on flavor profiles, aromas and any characteristics that we can detect. It not only improves your knowledge that aids in the guest experience but also creates and dynamic and constructive work environment. We are a team of experienced comprised of servers, chefs and managers who have chosen food and beverage as their career. This creates a mature and responsible atmosphere that encourages growth and education as a team and as individuals in the service industries. Thus creating strong work relationships and a fun environment to work in. The biggest challenge that we face is the ebbs and flows of the tourism industry. Being a tourist destination town, business is very heavily reliant on our summer months and holidays. The slow season can be a bit difficult on staff in terms -

Working for BHC is great way to mix work and play

Banff hospitality collectivce is a great company to work for. They provide a positive work environment with lots of great initiatives that get you out enjoying the community we live in.

BHC Recommended!

There are many great companies you can work for in Banff, however I see BHC as the top of the line. The benefits are amazing, the community is vast and inclusive, and the company cares about Banff and their community so we are constantly getting involved in the community which is something that I love and value in a company I work for (ie. community clean ups, community hikes, etc)! There are lots of opportunity to learn and grow within the company, and coming to work never feels like "work" because the people that you work with are your friends and everyone really supports each other inside and outside of the workplace. I do and would recommend Banff Hospitality Collective to anyone and everyone I know! #jointhecollective

Work for BHC!

Banff Hospitality Collective (BHC) is an inclusive, culture-forward, company that really fosters their employees learning and aims to make sure they have fun in Banff! Whether you're new to the restaurant industry or a seasoned veteran, BHC is a great group to be a part of.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Banff Hospitality Collective. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement