BANFF CONSTRUCTORS LTD

BANFF CONSTRUCTORS LTD Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
i learned how to manage people and be a good leadership in my team on the site,enhance my ability to work in high pressure situation.As a part of the company I make sure everyhthing will fine and i do responsible for the duties that assigned to me.
I maintain my workplace nice and clean.The most enjoyable part of my job is we can have a team work so that the result of our job will be 100%goal.I:ve learned to be a good worker and good leadership so to make our job fast and success!The management are good to us like they give us a break,they give us benefits especially when it comes to family matter.
Cons
Was a good place to work staff friendly and good to work with. Learned many different aspect to the job. Asked for input and if something could be done differently they took good ideas and made things better.
banff constuctors was not a very professional place to work. the foreman of this place was making racial remarks at our worksite. if i had an emergancy the formen would not let me talk to my partner it was not a great place to work this was on ochapowace first nations
Work started at 6:45 am. We would have our tool box meeting then the little crew I worked with would gather our supplies for the day and then get to work.
Pros
Good work hours, and the option to work weekends, the opportunity to travel
Cons
Im not working there anymore
Great company to work for. I did my full apprenticeship with Banff Constructors Ltd. I had full time employment since starting with Banff as a labourer and I am now a JM Carpenter.
i enjoyed working there and i had room to advance.Plus they let me attend additional training.The work conditions were great and I felt appreciated as well
great company, good employees, and awesome benefits. worked with many different forming systems and learned to operate many different types of machinery
This company requires a lot of your time but it's worth it. Great pay and great benefits are an equitable tradeoff. The people are wonderful and truly care about their employees.
Pros
Great pay, great benefits
Cons
Long hours, seasonal work only