Bakker Tailored Staffing

Bakker Tailored Staffing Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
I joined GM through Bakker.
GM definitely a great company to work, but this review is all about Bakker.

Pay is great, they have offered me 20K more than I ask. I mean they had room under pay me.

Response from Bakker team regarding any doubts or queries are spontaneous.

People are nice and helpful.

I asked for service letter/ reference letter for my Canadian Immigration, it just took 15 mnts to get it.

You have some doubt on tax, paystub, deduction, email them and get a reply within 30 mnts. They even reply on midnight and weekends. Once I had to tell them, you don't have to work for me on weekends.

They will send you Christmas Cards, that's very nice and adorable. A $1 card make it feel like, there is someone out there for you.

My only concern is the medical insurance benefit, it is bit expensive as compared to other companies. Fact is, they pay 50% of insurance premium, I think its not a group policy.

I believe Bakker will soon come with better group policy.

I know people work in GM with other agencies, where they have to constantly check the pays stubs to make sure that they are not loosing money, but Bakker everything good, from November 2019 to today March 2020.
I worked with Bakker around 1 and half year. It was really great time to work with them. They are helpful and give all the information which I want. I got good working experience which helps to my career a lot, so I can get full time job finally. I would recommend to work with them if you want to develop your career.
I had a good experience working for Bakker, always got support when I needed it, never had to deal with micro management and my salary was fair.
The only down is the fact that there are not full benefits but many contractors don't have them either so it is not that bad.
Pros
Work environment, helpful staff
Cons
No full benefits
I had a smooth experience getting hired by BTS for a third-party company. Their recruitment team is very professional and understanding. They have a great safety and fairness culture.

I recommend working with BTS.
As a sub-contractor they kept you informed of all the changes that will affect your contract. The management team were very helpful in identifying and resolving issues with my submitted invoices. They kept in touch on a weekly basis so that any issues that arise are dealt with expeditiously.
My experiences over the last nine years, working for clients assigned to me by Bakker Tailored Staffing have all been very positive.
The BTS management and staff team were always very enabling and supportive throughout the course various tenures as a contract mfg. engineer.
Bakker Tailored Staffing provides a very flexible work environment. The team is renowned for providing very timely service to all our Clients and has built a reputation of hi-touch and hi-value service over the last 10 years.
Working at Bakker Technical Services has been great for me! Although it is a young company it is growing fast and has already developed a strong culture which fits great with my values. Hard work, honesty, creativity and freedom to trying new things, work/life balance for today's busy lifestyles and most importantly a highly ethical business model which is focused on serving thier clients needs.
Pros
Strong leadership, great team, highly ethical culture.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bakker Tailored Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.
4.9