Baker Tilly Virchow Krause Employee Reviews

3.4Pay & Benefits
Great place to learn
Assistant Manager - Audit and Advisory (Current Employee) –  Dublin, ON9 April 2017
Partner lead assignments who are open to staff. Great place to advance your career in accounting, while working for a top ten accounting practise world wide.
Professional and productive workplace with friendly atmosphere.
HR Operative/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Telford, UK31 March 2014
My typical day at work would include:

Carry out the new starter process for successful candidates by providing them with relevant paperwork and information relating to their position, such as offer letters and contracts. Responsible for gathering all documents relating to, eligibility to work, occupational health and CRB clearances and previous employment references. My role also involves processing any leavers, compromised agreements, redundancies, TUPE and maternity staff members with varied requests, inquiries and documentation. I also identify any training needs and areas of potential and enrol employees onto relevant training and educational programmes to maximise their full potential.
Produce and process monthly payroll and sickness reports for offices based within the south of the country. I process monthly salaries for up to 1,000 staff members across the country.
Maintain current knowledge of employment legislations which impact processes and procedures to ensure I do not act unethically within my role and also to respond to any employee inquiries efficiently whilst maintaining a professional and caring driven focus which ultimately leads to employee satisfaction and retention.
I would also develop and implement HR strategies that the company would adopt. We would try and test certain strategies in specific regions of the country, where our offices were based, and if successful, it would then be rolled out nationally.