Baker Hughes Incorporated Employee Review

View all Baker Hughes Incorporated reviews

Good honest work, but the work culture wasn't for me
Field Operator (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB28 December 2013
A typical day at work is showing up at 8:00 am and reviewing what jobs needed to be done that day in terms of maintenance. I learned how to rebuild high pressure fracturing pumps and what hydraulic fracturing was all about. Management was fantastic however the coworkers were a little off, tended to be rude and uninterested in training new hires. Hardest part of the job was being away from home and putting in numerous 16 hour days for 15 days on. I loved the training and what the job potentially had to offer in terms of security and salary, as well as advancement.
Pros
Learnt new skills, brushed up on some old ones
Cons
Condescending work atmosphere

Other Baker Hughes Incorporated Employee Reviews

Good for a new grad
Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  Canada19 April 2018
Good job for a new grad - learn professionalism in the workplace and adopt the safety culture of oil and gas. Advancement is encouraged in some product lines.
My overall experience with the pipeline integrity division was Good!
Field Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Leduc, AB10 April 2018
I joined in the Pipeline inspection division, almost 4 years ago , the pay was not great , but compensated with a good Job Work/Life Balance ,unfortunately the merger with GE has changed a lot of things for the worse . it no longer the same company .
Pros
a good Job Work/Life Balance
Cons
the pay was not great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baker Hughes Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K