Baker Hughes Incorporated Employee Review

View all Baker Hughes Incorporated reviews

Great career
Directional Driller (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 July 2014
As DD a work day may start any time, you are on call; it is good and sad news in the same time. Good because you get paid on each day you spend on the rig site. Sad because you have to leave what you were doing.
I learnt a lot about drilling different well types and profiles, manage my stress and work under harsh situations.
Management is one of the worst I have seen; managers have to be that way, as they were not given a chance too.
Co-workers depend on who you work with. You might work with someone once your life, but most of them are good.
The hardest part of the job is working overnight many days, manage to sleep in noise.
Most enjoyable part is when you get congrats on what you have done.

Other Baker Hughes Incorporated Employee Reviews

Good for a new grad
Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  Canada19 April 2018
Good job for a new grad - learn professionalism in the workplace and adopt the safety culture of oil and gas. Advancement is encouraged in some product lines.
My overall experience with the pipeline integrity division was Good!
Field Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Leduc, AB10 April 2018
I joined in the Pipeline inspection division, almost 4 years ago , the pay was not great , but compensated with a good Job Work/Life Balance ,unfortunately the merger with GE has changed a lot of things for the worse . it no longer the same company .
Pros
a good Job Work/Life Balance
Cons
the pay was not great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baker Hughes Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K