Bain & Company

Working at Bain & Company: 8 Bain & Company Reviews

Canada8 reviews

Great culture and team

The team is great to work with and the culture is fantastic. The office I worked with always felt like a family - people genuinely looking out for each other.

Awesome collaborate work

work from home job, did it between school and career. they were well run, no complaints. My experience working as a summer intern at Bain was overall very positive. There was a great summer intern program that helped to keep the interns very engaged and made me feel supported.

Great workplace. Huge focus on professional development

Bain is an amazing place to start your career. The company really cares about your professional development and there's a huge culture around feedback. The pay is really great. Benefits are really strong

Pros

Competitive pay, interesting work, great people

Cons

Long hours, almost everyone you work with will come from an insanely wealthy background

Productive and fun place

Productive and fun place Good team mates High growth projects Good salary Good work life balance Fast growing firm Good career growth Fast promotion Strong business growth

Administration

Work schedule was changed frequently. New manager was hostile and unfamiliar with our work activities and requirements. Manager did not speak french and therefore unable to complete many tasks needed.

Pros Fantastic range and depth of exposure to industries, functional areas, and business issues. Accelerated access to work directly with senior level managers and the "C-suite" much more quickly than via industry path. Cons Very long hours and substantial travel. Organization is results-driven but there's some risk of frustration / disillusionment about being an advisor and not really owning the results.

Due to confidentiality and NDR documents that I have signed, I am unfortunately under obligation to decline to review this workplace.

Young and dynamic environment

A very young and dynamic environment which changes from region to region

Pros

events

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bain & Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement