Bailey Nelson

Bailey Nelson Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
Amazing job to kickstart career
Best job I've ever had, company genuinely cares about employees and highly values both professional and personal goals. Upper management works to push employees and facilitate professional growth within the company at a pace that suits each employee's needs. Work culture is laid back and feels like family. Day to day environment is comfortable and fun with frequent opportunities to learn and build on optical and retail skills.
Supportive and Fun
I have worked for this company for a few years now, the culture is great in stores, we have a lot of fun and actually work as a team which is refreshing.

The leadership is awesome and checks in with us about future plans even if they are not with BN and helps us progress towards those goals. It does not feel overly sales focused and there is more emphasis on customer experience.
Pros
Great team and Store atmosphere
You'll love the people you work with but not the management
It becomes very common for people that you work with to leave; not a lot of people stay. It quickly becomes stepping stone for most people. They don't try to push for the optical values but the retail side of things. Great job to work as a stylists, but not as an eye care professionals. You become really quick to learn that upper management says anything behind your back.
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
not very organized in optical side