Bacardi Limited

Bacardi Limited Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
I started my own business as a distribution agent for Bacardi and other non local companies and wasn't an actual employee, so there weren't any benefits or retirement plans available.Being their agent meant that my business would contract out to them my experience and expertise in sales,marketing and distribution and they would supply me with sell sheets,objectives P.O.S materials, then i would bill them accordingly. It was fun having the company but very stressful financially throughout.I enjoyed the recognition when i achieved their objectives and the freedom that came with owning my business.
Pros
Rewarding
Cons
Financially stressful.
Fair time with a fair amount of work. Was not rushed as long as everything was completed on time. Co-Workers were all friendly and very helpful in terms of new workers.
Pros
Can sit down while working
Cons
N/a
Work at Bacardi Middle East & Africa is quite challenging yet rewarding.
I had to manage several North & West African Market and deal with different cultural habits, speak different languages and report back to Bacardi.

My job consisted of different responsibilities, business development, sales, marketing, managing partners and employees.

All this tought me to excel in time management, improve my communacation skills, set strategic plans and perfect the execution of my brand plans.

I loved my mission at Bacardi MEA, but I had to join my family in Canada as my kids are growing fast and I am not around.