BMW Employee Review

poor attuide from managment,
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 November 2012
the was no differance from working at a small shop
management has bad attuide
good pay at what price
Pros
good pay
Cons
long hours pressure, stress

Other BMW Employee Reviews

Fun people
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region22 April 2018
Out standing company. Family environment
Bmw is the best company it the world
Fully organize professional people
No political work involved on this company
Great crew of ppl to work with.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  London, ON18 April 2018
I enjoyed my time at BMW. My training was not ideal. I joined the team during a dealership renovation. My schedule was changed to include Saturday's after 5 months. I wasn't asked. Just told I was now on the Saturday schedule. That didn't work for me and my family. I stayed and worked a few Saturday's for them until they hired a new receptionist. Then, I worked casual hours and on call thru the summer months to help them out. They hired and trained a new person and she walked out on them. So,I stayed for a few more weeks until they re-hired yet another girl. I finished my position after that.

The management team were great to work with. I appreciated their efforts to keep me on staff.

They needed a fulltime receptionist to work a schedule that included every Saturday. I had accepted the position for Mon to Fri (with the understanding that I would be available to cover vacation time that included a Saturday shift - once in a while) I don't think it was handled very professionally or properly. But they did make an effort to arrange an alternative work arrangement. Until they were settled.

It was otherwise a very good experience. Nice cars!
Pros
Fun enviroment.
Cons
The busiest day is on Saturday. Not enough coverage/support/flexibility for the reception staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BMW. Our community is ready to answer.