BMW Employee Review

Review
Warranty Administrative Weatherford (Current Employee) –  Berkeley, CA8 August 2012
They do not care about their employees. Very stressful environment the Service Manger verbally abuses the employees on a day basics.

Other BMW Employee Reviews

Great crew of ppl to work with.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  London, ON18 April 2018
I enjoyed my time at BMW. My training was not ideal. I joined the team during a dealership renovation. My schedule was changed to include Saturday's after 5 months. I wasn't asked. Just told I was now on the Saturday schedule. That didn't work for me and my family. I stayed and worked a few Saturday's for them until they hired a new receptionist. Then, I worked casual hours and on call thru the summer months to help them out. They hired and trained a new person and she walked out on them. So,I stayed for a few more weeks until they re-hired yet another girl. I finished my position after that.

The management team were great to work with. I appreciated their efforts to keep me on staff.

They needed a fulltime receptionist to work a schedule that included every Saturday. I had accepted the position for Mon to Fri (with the understanding that I would be available to cover vacation time that included a Saturday shift - once in a while) I don't think it was handled very professionally or properly. But they did make an effort to arrange an alternative work arrangement. Until they were settled.

It was otherwise a very good experience. Nice cars!
Pros
Fun enviroment.
Cons
The busiest day is on Saturday. Not enough coverage/support/flexibility for the reception staff.
Bad place to work
Lot Attendant/ (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC28 February 2018
Being a lot attendant at BMW was terrible, I highly reccomend not to work here. You get treated like your worth nothing. Tasks you have to do in a typical day to what you get paid for isnt worth it. Management is terrible, they could care less about you.
Pros
Look at nice cars
Cons
long hours, bad management, bad pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BMW. Our community is ready to answer.