BMW TORONTO

BMW TORONTO Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
great people
enjoyed the experience
A great place to work the environment is very competitive but there is a good growth opportunity if you work towards your goal, overall a nice company
Not recommended
Only good thing about this place were benefits, everything else is just disaster. Management is constantly breathing around your neck, employees are constantly worrying if they are next on the list to get fired.
Great store with an even greater location. The Quinn Automotive Group is one that I had pride working for. They truly care about their employees and are certainly ahead of the curve.
Pros
Bmw!
good learning experience
working with BMW was definitely a different experience. Although it was not the best fitting position for myself, it was a good learning experience. However the management was hard to deal with
Super friendly co-worker
I start work at BMW Toronto over a year ago, I started as Product Genius and Sales. Everybody work in the department are super friendly they don't give you a hard time unless you really mess up. helps always available from co-works, other sales, i felt really good work at this company. Yes, i work long hours and some time 6 days a week, but my pay is amazing. when you need helps they are always there. I am pretty happy with my income because i do work over 70 hours a week as sales. I would like to see myself grow into higher position jobs in this company.
Pros
Super friendly Co-worker
An introduction to Automotive
My time at BMW Toronto was overall good. The product is hands down one of the best on the road and it was a good group of people who mostly shared that vision.
Excellent Brand and Good People
I enjoyed my time at BMW Toronto, it was unfortunate that I could not work there any longer.

For the position I was doing, it was under paid, with no chance of over time, which majority of the time you ended up doing because apparently "Nature of the business". Furthermore, General Managers felt like dragons breathing down your neck every time they walked pass. Not friendly.

My Sales managers (2/3), were epic. These guys were willing to go above and beyond to ensure operations and people are OK. Very friendly and respectable guys. The other manager not so much.

The people overall in the dealership were great. Fun, outgoing and excellent to work with. Some people are definitely masters at what they do and they do it with care.

You can't really complain in my position, you're driving very nice BMW's pretty much all day.

The hardest part of the job? Probably making sure that your vehicle delivery is ready and everything is prepped. The cross departmental communication sucks. It is a broken telephone, literally. Systems are constantly down and no one really cares in the service department because they're unionized.

I wouldn't recommend a friend working here.
Pros
Free lunch on Saturdays
Cons
A lot of issues
Fun work environment with jitz and ping pong tables
It was a friendly environment and the co-workers made it enjoyable to work there. Hours were long (9 hrs with 1hr lunch) and had to be very flexible to do whatever was asked.
Pros
Good benefits
Awesome Workplace
A Typical workday at BMW Toronto would be that Id arrive, ready to work for promptly 9am. Being ready for work consists of being logged into the company computer, along with table telephone and company email server. Once logged in I am ready to commence sitting at attention for incoming calls from customers. Usually it was busiest during the morning hours. The management was always very cheerful and welcoming to help during times of need. The coworkers were equally as helpful and professional as it was a small work environment in which i enjoyed very much. The hardest part of the job would be balancing my work and personal life schedule as the work schedule consisted of long hours. For the most part I enjoyed my time at BMW Toronto.
Great product at a fast paced retail centre
Learned a lot about sales, client services, business opportunites and running a retail division
Benefits
Cons
low moral