BMW TORONTO Employee Reviews

Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 April 2018
Great store with an even greater location. The Quinn Automotive Group is one that I had pride working for. They truly care about their employees and are certainly ahead of the curve.
Pros
Bmw!
good learning experience
Receptionist/Appointment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 April 2018
working with BMW was definitely a different experience. Although it was not the best fitting position for myself, it was a good learning experience. However the management was hard to deal with
Super friendly co-worker
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario9 April 2018
I start work at BMW Toronto over a year ago, I started as Product Genius and Sales. Everybody work in the department are super friendly they don't give you a hard time unless you really mess up. helps always available from co-works, other sales, i felt really good work at this company. Yes, i work long hours and some time 6 days a week, but my pay is amazing. when you need helps they are always there. I am pretty happy with my income because i do work over 70 hours a week as sales. I would like to see myself grow into higher position jobs in this company.
Pros
Super friendly Co-worker
An introduction to Automotive
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2018
My time at BMW Toronto was overall good. The product is hands down one of the best on the road and it was a good group of people who mostly shared that vision.
Fun work environment with jitz and ping pong tables
Sales Porter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 March 2015
It was a friendly environment and the co-workers made it enjoyable to work there. Hours were long (9 hrs with 1hr lunch) and had to be very flexible to do whatever was asked.
Pros
Good benefits
Awesome Workplace
Business Development Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 September 2014
A Typical workday at BMW Toronto would be that Id arrive, ready to work for promptly 9am. Being ready for work consists of being logged into the company computer, along with table telephone and company email server. Once logged in I am ready to commence sitting at attention for incoming calls from customers. Usually it was busiest during the morning hours. The management was always very cheerful and welcoming to help during times of need. The coworkers were equally as helpful and professional as it was a small work environment in which i enjoyed very much. The hardest part of the job would be balancing my work and personal life schedule as the work schedule consisted of long hours. For the most part I enjoyed my time at BMW Toronto.
Great product at a fast paced retail centre
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 July 2013
Learned a lot about sales, client services, business opportunites and running a retail division
Benefits
Cons
low moral