BMW Group

Canada85 reviews

Found 85 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,546 reviews
carsalelongpositionexperiencehourenvironmentlot

Great employees, awful management

The employees are amazing and easy to get along with. The pay is extremely low in an administrative role and not enough to get by on. There is some room for advancement, if you are looking to stick it out for the long run. Management is terrible. The amount of harassment from the men in power is appalling and nothing is done about it, even though everyone knows it is happening.

Pros

Great co workers

Cons

Management, pay

Management is horrible

I’ve never seen such bad management. I ended up absolutely hating my time working there because they just did extremely lazy and dumb things. One day. I had to go and take out a table for renovation and throw in the dumpster on the second lot and they forgot to measurement so they made me go out and jump in the dumpster and minus like 20° weather and go and measure it. They don’t think things through and if you get sick and you have to take time off and you’re under three months, they will fire you for it

Insights into BMW Group

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Poor management

Management from top to bottom at grand river is awful, especially in service. Micro-managers that don’t advocate for their employees. They will ask everything from you and give you nothing back. They pick and choose who they like and don’t like and will hold each employee accountable based on how much they like you. I do not recommend anyone to work here.

Pros

Co-workers

Cons

No appreciation. Poor management. Low pay.

Awsome

Excellent great place to conpany takes care of you fantastic best job experience of all time, covid blew this experience would continue except ive moved out of town due to laid off,

Loved working here

The best manager I have ever had came from a BMW Toronto. I loved the staff there. We had our challenges but we all worked together to solve the issue

Pros

Friendly environment, fun, challenging

Cons

Long hours and low wages

Full of sociopaths and managers have no experience

Difficult Corrosive Negative environment full of unhappy and miserable employees and that's the good part. you will hear employees talking to customers as if they were dirt. managers are constantly figuring out a way to screw someone over. bmw Toronto is like corpse pretty on the outside but rotting on the inside.

Pros

thank god there is only one place like this

Cons

it exists

A kick in the teeth

If you enjoy all sorts of harassment, public reprimanding, being underpaid- because they think you’re a circus animal, and zero leadership then BMW Toronto is the place for you! I’m not kidding. I earned less than someone on welfare.

Pros

Colleagues

constructive internship

constructive internship, great skill development, customer service, learnt to deal with customer with great respect as well as built useful skills such as dealing with stressful environment

good place to work

met lots of good people, fast paced. never knew what a new day would bring but overall job habits ere good management was goo and everybody worked together to do good work.

proud to work at BMW

was a good experience fellow employees were very helpful manegement was very professional with employees and distributing work and deliveries of vehicules.

great people

enjoyed the experience A great place to work the environment is very competitive but there is a good growth opportunity if you work towards your goal, overall a nice company

Self Sustained

There is one way to be successful in automotive sales. That is working for the right employer. You can always be smart and succeed anywhere. My experience is more looking for an employer that whats you to feel a mutual success. it wasn't here.

très bonne compagnie mais .....

Mon expérience était superbe et l`atmosphere également. Malheureusement, je me suis blessé au travaille. Je suis passé de héro a zéro, des promesses de permanence à tout les semaines, après même les resources humaines c`est dépêché de dire que mon contrat prenait fin sous peu (4 mois avant la fin) et qu`il n`aurait pas de suite lors d`une simple confirmation d`emploi seulement 2 semaines après l`accident. L`administration et ce qui semble être leur politique est loin de la qualité de leur véhicule.

meh

They expect you to be like a robot when it comes to doing your job The pay is minimum and some are based on if you make a sale management is horrible, they treat you bad coworkers are nice to your face but talk behind your back

New Ownership and management are way below average

Nepotism and incompetence from new management and the new ownership, new owners friends and brother and daughter were brought in and good people let go

It's a good company

I've been working at Neovia BMW for a few months so far and it's been a good experience. I would really love if they had more room for growth and increase in pay .

its ok

my experience working at auto west wasn't bad. main problem they have is their management is garbage. if u do decide to go work for them just know that they don't care for hard work. you are just a body.

Avoid this place.

Super brand but very poor management. This dealership belonging to the Delawri group is a shame. Stay away from there if you want a career. It’s a waste of time.

Fast paced environment

Little to no training involved. Management is poor, during night-shift. The majority of employees staffed by third party agencies are avid drug users, Including management.

Good environment, nice new office.

Fun place to work, good culture, good car benefits... medium size company with nice office in Richmond Hill. Competitive but also collaborative environment.

Not recommended

Only good thing about this place were benefits, everything else is just disaster. Management is constantly breathing around your neck, employees are constantly worrying if they are next on the list to get fired.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BMW Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement