Great experiences with an Austrian company
Business Administration Team Member (Former Employee) – Kyeoggi-do, Republic of Korea – 14 July 2014
- Working hours: 9 am ~ 6 pm from Monday to Friday
- What I learned: Attitudes towards co-workers/bosses/customers/business partners, business trip tips, general affairs at office
- Management: CEO / Team leader - very smart, confident, passionate people
- Co-workers: Hard working, kind, honest, global-minded people
- The hardest part of the job: It was my first job so I was conflicted by small problems. But my bosses guided me to a right way.
- The most enjoyable part of the job: Working at a foreign company gave me global mind and more opportunities than just focusing into Korean market.