B&B Contracting Group

B&B Contracting Group Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
Beware of this company!!!! This company dupes newcomers by stating that they are union affiliated with benefits and uses the name B&b contracting but maliciously pays you through a B&b website that pays you from another sister company ( liars )
This company is not union affiliated and is a fraud. This company should be sued, I feel the union should take action as teamsters name Is on the line .
Pros
Pay check
Cons
No benefits or union
Good place to work if you marry into one of the managing families or buy into the company. Otherwise it doesn't matter how much experience or skill you have, they'll put an unskilled and unreliable 'family member' on the steady work and only call you when there is a surplus of work.

Management does not honor verbal commitment to keep you working after they hire you, even if they say they like your work.
Money was good, but they cut my hours when I complained about not being paid my overtime.

I worked long hard hours, and with all kinds of different workers.
I did not enjoy my time there, or feel valued as an employee. Very little direction and general moral seemed down. Long hours. Short staffed on every site I was on, including Laborers.
Pros
Union wage
Cons
Minimal Direction, Management not Honering what they say at begining of hiring process, No lunch breaks, Often worked threw my afternoon break, 9 - 12 hr days with only two 15min breaks.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at B&B Contracting Group?