Bédard Ressources
Bédard Ressources Employee Review

top 3 of the worse companies ... so becareful

13 April 2020
very sneaky company
they will lie and hustle you when they want you

until they don't

definitely don't go to them , there are other good / real companies

this company has a vampire culture in it

they suck the blood of candidates

blood =money/time/stree
4 June 2020
Hello, thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We are very sorry that you had a bad experience with our services. It is important for us to offer you all the jobs that we have available and to make sure that you are happy working with us. Please rest assured that we always respect the salary that you agree to before you start the job.

Again, we are very sorry and if you wish to speak with someone directly, you can contact Mathieu Hudon by email or phone.

Thank you very much.

Mathieu Hudon: mathieu@bedardressources.com - 514. 229.6113
26 November 2015
Same role
General Labour (Former Employee) - Etobicoke, ON
Fun work place with supportive management. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning.
2 July 2020
Wow, thank you very much for sharing with us your experience! It is a real pleasure to learn that it was a success.
Indeed, our management teams are very involved and always there to offer support to our employees. Team work truly contributes to happiness in a workplace, we are very happy to see that you have enjoyed it. Once again, thank you for your wonderful review.
22 July 2020
Same location
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
Good job the only problem is it might take some time before you find the company that fits you well. You will have to work for different company before finding the right one.
13 February 2020
Same location
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee) - Montréal, QC
Bedard Resources is excellent at getting a person working quickly. They have a steady flow of new people at my work place, job satisfaction is not the highest.
4 June 2020
Hello, thank you for taking the time to write this great review.

We always do our best to speed the process and make sure you start working as soon as possible, if that is what you request. However, if you are not satisfied with your job, do not hesitate to contact your consultant. Our doors are always open and it will be our pleasure to help you find another job.

Thank you very much.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bédard Ressources. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9