Bédard Ressources
Bédard Ressources Employee Review

Good company

22 May 2020
Bedard resources is not a bad agency to work for if you want to work as a temporary worker. They usually had warehouse shifts and a had a good management. They were fully professional.
4 June 2020
Hello, thank you very much for your review.

It is our pleasure to make sure that our candidates find a job that really fits their needs. We always do our best to make sure that every employee is fully satisfied with our management style.

You are always welcome to contact us if ever you need our assistance in finding a new job.

Thank you.
22 July 2020
Same role
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
Good job the only problem is it might take some time before you find the company that fits you well. You will have to work for different company before finding the right one.
27 August 2017
Same role
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) - Richmond, BC
I worked here for only 2 week when i was in need of work it was a good place to work in as i was able to get shifts of my choice and ride to the warehouse
12 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write this great review.
We are glad to read that you enjoyed working with us during those two weeks. It is a pleasure to accommodate our employee’s with flexible hours and a variety of opportunities when they need it the most. Thank you once again for your comment and please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you need our services.
22 February 2018
Same location
R.etard (Former Employee) - New Westminster, BC
Work is just work. You are there to do whatever.
Jobs are all temps so no security whatsoever.

Pay is horrible. No management as they know you are just a filler that comes and goes. Culture? Nonexistent.
8 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our services. We have a great culture at Bedard Resources and it is very unfortunate that you did not have the opportunity to experience it fully. This culture is built on communication, respect and trust. However, we obviously have not been able to show this through. We would love to have the chance to discuss with you about your dissatisfactions.

We invite you to communicate with Matt Hudon, who will gladly take the time to address the situation and try to get a better understanding on how we can meet your expectations.

matt@bedardresources.com 1 877 667.0202
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bédard Ressources. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9