Bedard Human Resources

Bedard Human Resources: 98 Employee Reviews

Canada98 reviews

workgoodmanagementpayplacehardworkingpeople

Worst place to work.

Work was too physical. No permanent positions, no benefits. Easy job for newcomers but not a place to be for the long run. Very clean environment though.

22 June 2022
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to make this review, your opinion is very important to us. In order to always improve our services, we invite you to share the points that we could have improved to make your experience more pleasant. We invite you to contact Maxime Bergeron-Kipling to talk more about this : mbergeron@bedardressources.com or 514-583-0346.Sincerely, the Bedard Resources team.

Very Poor Salary and Benefits

The management Department do not socialize with workers. The Pay and Salary is not good considering we work in a refrigerated environment for 8 hours. The benefits is poor especially job security.They do not offer you a salary boost after your 3 years are up. You’re forced to work every Holidays. The overall work environment is poor and I would not recommend anyone for this job.

8 August 2022
Hello, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our services. Please know that at Bedard Human Resources, our candidates are always our priority, therefore we would like to have the chance to speak with you to address your dissatisfaction. We invite you to contact Alan Juselius at 705.791.3573 or ajuselius@bedardresources.com to discuss your situation.Sincerely, The Bedard Human Resources Team

Insights into Bedard Human Resources

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Je recommande

Une bonne agence de placement pour un emplois rapide

8 August 2022
Bonjour ! Merci pour cet excellent avis, nous sommes très heureux d'apprendre que vous êtes satisfait de nos services.Cordialement, l'équipe de Bédard Ressources humaines

Avoid at all costs!!!

Bunch of liars and greedy people, you are nothing but a number to them they hired me for a hard job easily but when i wanted to switch to a easier job which was available they completed ghosted out on me and ignored my calls i haven't also received pay for my last week very bad avoid!!

3 February 2022
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to read that you felt this way during your experience with us. Know that it is always a priority for us to pay our employees for their work and that we are always attentive to their needs. We would sincerely like to have the opportunity to discuss the situation with you. We invite you to contact Maxime Bergeron-Kipling to talk more about this : mbergeron@bedardressources.com or 514-583-0346Kind regards,The Bedard Resources team

Rien

Rien à signaler pour l’instant pour cette entreprise

3 February 2022
Bonjour,Merci de votre avis. À des fins d’améliorations continue, nous serions curieux de savoir les points que nous devrions améliorer pour mieux répondre à vos attentes. Nous restons à l’écoute de vos commentaires et suggestions.Cordialement,L’équipe de Bédard Ressources

Environnement de travail instructif.

Qui conque immigrant, c'est un passage obligé pour s'introduire sur le marché du travail.Le reste ne dépend que de quel type d'employer vous allez devenir.Mais, les agences s'occupent que de vous introduire ou de vous enlever si vous faites montre d'autres aspects …etc. Dans ce cas, L'important n'est pas le taux rémunérer, c'est d'arriver à répondre aux attentes. (Agences et Futures Employeurs.)

Pros

certaines AGENCES ( le TRANSPORT)

Cons

TEST D'EVALUATION

Multitude de possibilités

M'a permis un horaire flexible tout en m'initiant a de nouveau poste.

15 June 2021
Bonjour,Merci pour cet excellent avis, nous sommes très heureux d'apprendre que vous êtes satisfait de nos services et de votre expérience.Cordialement, l'équipe de Bédard Ressources

Vous êtes clairement plus a l'écoute que les autres agences réunis.

J'ai appris a être bien dans chaque emploi et ces bien.

Pros

Positif

Cons

Rien

15 June 2021
Bon mardi,Merci pour cet excellent avis, nous sommes très heureux de savoir que votre expérience ait été positive.Cordialement, l'équipe de Bédard Ressources

Good

Good job the only problem is it might take some time before you find the company that fits you well. You will have to work for different company before finding the right one.

15 June 2021
Hello,Thank you for this great review, we are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our services and found the right fit!Sincerely, the Bedard Resources team

Good company

Bedard resources is not a bad agency to work for if you want to work as a temporary worker. They usually had warehouse shifts and a had a good management. They were fully professional.

4 June 2020
Hello, thank you very much for your review. It is our pleasure to make sure that our candidates find a job that really fits their needs. We always do our best to make sure that every employee is fully satisfied with our management style. You are always welcome to contact us if ever you need our assistance in finding a new job. Thank you.

top 3 of the worse companies ... so becareful

very sneaky company they will lie and hustle you when they want you until they don't definitely don't go to them , there are other good / real companies this company has a vampire culture in it they suck the blood of candidates blood =money/time/stree

4 June 2020
Hello, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very sorry that you had a bad experience with our services. It is important for us to offer you all the jobs that we have available and to make sure that you are happy working with us. Please rest assured that we always respect the salary that you agree to before you start the job. Again, we are very sorry and if you wish to speak with someone directly, you can contact Mathieu Hudon by email or phone. Thank you very much. Mathieu Hudon: mathieu@bedardressources.com - 514. 229.6113

Environnement très agréable

Les contrats m'ont beaucoup aidé à travailler avec les gens étant hôtesse d'accueil. Étant étudiante en temps plein, cette entreprise était une belle opportunité de travailler à temps partiel, lorsqu'il y avait des contrats à offrir.

4 June 2020
Bonjour! Merci pour ce super avis! Nous sommes heureux d'apprendre que vous appréciez travailler avec les gens tout comme nous et sommes ravis que la flexibilité de nos horaires ait pu vous accommoder pendant vos études. Au plaisir de poursuivre avec vous!

Wasted my time

Was called and told that I had been accepted for a job. Told to call back to finalise everything. Called back 20 mins later no answer. Called them for 2 days no answer and never got a call back. Very dissapointing!! Playing with people like that!!

4 June 2020
Hello, thank you for your time and for sharing your dissatisfaction. The situation you experienced is unacceptable and we would love to address it with you. If you wish, you can contact Mathieu Hudon to clarify it. Thank you. Mathieu Hudon: mathieu@bedardressources.com - 514. 229.6113

They put me in a work inviroment very quickly.

Bedard Resources is excellent at getting a person working quickly. They have a steady flow of new people at my work place, job satisfaction is not the highest.

4 June 2020
Hello, thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We always do our best to speed the process and make sure you start working as soon as possible, if that is what you request. However, if you are not satisfied with your job, do not hesitate to contact your consultant. Our doors are always open and it will be our pleasure to help you find another job. Thank you very much.

A faire encore et encore

C'est toujours un plaisir de travailler avec bedad ressources qui respecte le choix et l'avis de l'employé

4 June 2020
Bonjour, merci pour ce magnifique commentaire. Nous sommes ravis que votre expérience avec nos services soit satisfaisante. Il est au cœur des valeurs de Bédard ressources de respecter les demandes et besoins de chaque candidat. Plaisir partagé donc. Merci.

DIscrimanatoire

SI vous avez des antécédents, même si les antécédents non aucun lien avec l'emploi, ils vous laisseront tombé!

8 June 2020
Merci pour votre partage. Nous tenons à vous présenter nos excuses pour ce malheureux malentendu. Sachez que, chez Bédard Ressources, l’inclusivité et le respect de chacun sont des valeurs fondamentales. Nous souhaiterions en apprendre plus sur votre expérience et vous invitons à contacter Mathieu Hudon pour mieux comprendre la situation. Mathieu Hudon : mathieu@bedardressources.com - 514. 229.6113

Agréable

Belle compagnie, Collègue de travail agréable. Je recommande

8 June 2020
Merci pour votre commentaire. Nous sommes ravis que votre expérience avec vos collègues soit positive, il est important pour nous que l’ambiance de travail soit de qualité. Nous vous remercions pour votre recommandation.

Poste à temps partiel

Beaucoup d’heures creuses durant la semaine. Debut du shit tres tôt (6h) et fin tres tard (19h) avec un trous entre 10h et 14-15h.

4 June 2020
Bonjour, merci d’avoir pris le temps de rédiger ce commentaire. Nous offrons une multitude de postes avec des horaires de travail variés. Si vous le souhaitez, nous vous invitons à contacter votre conseiller afin de bien discuter de vos attentes concernant les horaires de travail. Il nous fera plaisir de vous accompagner pour trouver un poste qui saura vous satisfaire. Au plaisir.

emploi stable et bénéfique

c'est une entreprise qui offre des emplois stables et sécuritaires avec des opportunités d'expérience et de promotion. l'équipe administratif très accueillante et toujours disponible.

8 June 2020
Merci beaucoup pour ce beau commentaire. Nous sommes ravis que vous ayez eu une belle expérience avec nos services et que vous ayez apprécié travailler avec nous. Nous accordons beaucoup d’importance à la santé et sécurité de nos employés et sommes heureux que vous ayez pu l’apprécier. Notre porte reste ouverte lors de votre prochaine recherche d’emploi.

bonne endrois pour commencer

s`est une bonne agent de debut qui trouve toujour un nouveau travail pour vous

8 June 2020
Merci pour ce bon commentaire. Nous sommes heureux que vous ayez apprécié faire affaire avec nos services. Nous avons toujours une multitude d’offres d’emplois disponibles, que ce soit pour commencer votre carrière mais également pour la faire progresser. Dans un soucis d’amélioration continue, nous aimerions savoir ce que nous aurions pu faire afin de rendre votre expérience plus agréable. Nous vous invitons donc à contacter Mathieu Hudon pour en discuter.mathieu@bedardressources.com 514 229.6113

manifacture tishirt tenis...

Je travaillais a bedard ressources pour une duree environ 9 mois pour moi c'etait une belle experience. Pas de pression, pas de stress et le salaire etait un peu cable. Mais presentement je voudrais travailler sur ma connaissance c'est la raison pour laquelle je voulais choisir une autre institution.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bedard Human Resources. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement