Aztex Enterprises Ltd

Aztex Enterprises Ltd Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
Good team environment, poor growth management
Good young environment, good job for new graduates but not recommended for a long-term career.
Lots of improvement needed on managing growth and reducing micromanagement, specifically in upper management. Many employees are overloaded with large and unattainable goals in unreasonable time frames.

True employee appreciation beyond a small pat on the back is non-existent for most employees. The company does not invest the money and resources into their team that they deserve.
Pros
Casual work environment
Cons
Micromanagement, no overtime, poor benefits, poor employee appreciation
Bad work environment
They expect you to do everything. Most positions are revolving doors and now they are outsourcing most things to maximize profits. They will keep piling more work on you. I’m glad I left.
Awful management/No HR/Verbal Abuse/Unsafe work conditions
Do not work here. This company goes through employees like water and treats all of them like trash. Managers are not qualified to be managers and expect you to do their job for them. No HR and its okay for the management team to belittle you and curse at you.
Lots of pressure with deadlines but no assistance is given during busy seasons. Half the employees sit around and do nothing because "nobody cares" and the other half are terrified to be yelled at or fired and work extra hard to make up for the slackers.

You will be working in dirty and unsafe work environments and if you refuse unsafe work you get yelled at or let go
Pros
when management stays home
Cons
basically everything
Enjoying my creative freedom
AZX Sports is an authentic company that genuinely cares about its employees and the clients. I love working for big brands and seeing my work on TV. The company facilitates a culture that is characterized by positive attitudes and workplace fun. A lot of creative freedom and working for companies like Facebook and Apple is just awesome for my portfolio. They have consistent upward trending sales growth, which is motivating for the employees too.
Pros
People, management, culture
Cons
Haven't found any
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aztex Enterprises Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3