Azores Cambridge Bakery

Azores Cambridge Bakery Employee Reviews

Absolutely terrible people and environment

Everyone here is absolutely disrespectful. Whole place is a mess, serves food that has been on the floor, very stingy, rude management that does not care about you or your needs. Everyone quits because of the environment and lack of care for their employees. You can't do what they want when they want your asked to leave. They go through employees so fast because of this and because how stuck up they are.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, rude management, not understanding, inconsiderate

Kitchen helper

I worked for 3 months in the extremely crowded and cramped kitchen. We would be tripping over each other or get shoved or pushed out of the way. The "kitchen" lay out was poorly thought out. Out of all of my 17 years in the restaurant industry I have never worked in such a mickey moused set up. And then there are food safe issues that make one scratch ones head. The attitudes and temper flare ups between people was imtense to say the least.

Stay away from here

If you like being assaulted by owners,management then this job is right for you. If you dont mind filthy hands mixing the dough then by all means work here. If you ARE against workplace harassment,assault, rude management and countless forms of abuse then stay away from here. They have no clue on what's going on and the production workers are suck ups to management and will be 2 faced to you,then lie when you find out. They talk behind your back and make fun if you. No one in store front wears a hairnet or washes their hands before handling food.

Pros

When i quit

Cons

When i got hired

worst place I have ever worked

Would give a zero rating if it would me!!!!! Very unorganized, dropping product on the floor and packaging it for the stores (yuck), lots of swearing (f-word) from management, temper fits (throwing things around) from management, lack of proper training, rudeness, very disrespectful, loud vulgar music, tight crowded and unsafe workplace. I will never buy their product in a store if their name is on it.

Pros

Cons

everything

Do not work here.

Please for the love of God do not work here. Getting days off is a struggle. You only get Monday and Saturday off. Often times product that is dropped on the floor, will be picked up and packaged. There is no team effort, and many co workers would rather scream and yell rather then work together to solve an issue. Also, they do not take workplace harrassment seriously at all. You can be as tough as nails, and this job will still be able to break you down. No matter how desperate you feel to find a job, please please please do not work here.

Pros

Benefits after 3 months.

Cons

I could literally write a novel strictly from the cons.

Don’t work here!

They are very unorganized. I was working in the packaging department for two days and the people there were friendly but the manager was horrible. They will not work with you if you can’t work under their schedule, even if you are working at another job. Not a very stable place to start at if you’re looking for long-term work. If you can’t work right away for them they’ll fire you. Like the other reviews they barely give you any days off. A warning: Do not work here. If you think it’s right for you go ahead and take the risk.

Pros

$15 an hour

Cons

Unorganized, Unwilling to work around the schedule, Unstable

Good luck getting a day off!

I worked here for several months, and it was not ideal. Would get 1-2 days off in a week, but you'd never get the 2 days off in a row. In 4 months I was never given a single weekend off, and I had to book a weekend day off months in advance. Management wasn't great, in fact I had one of the supervisors tell a coworker of mine that I had agreed to cover a shift for her when she and I had never even talked about it, which made my coworker very angry with me. You'd be scheduled an 8-hour shift but you're literally not allowed to leave until the cleanup is done, which could take up to 2 hours some nights. I dreaded coming to work here every day.

Pros

Full benefits after 3 months

Cons

Long hours, rude customers/management, no days off, disorganized

shortige of work houres

not satisfied with hours provided, can not handle life issues with these wages. expected more for supporting myself with this job.

Pros

discounts, ok

Cons

not relevant to full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Azores Cambridge Bakery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.9