Axis Auto Finance Employee Reviews

Legal department
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 December 2018
Staff are great everyone is friendly but you will be under paid, over work, and the legal department is run by a disbarred lawyer.

If you are a licensee know your code of conduct
9 January 2019

Thanks for the feedback. We’re sorry to hear you feel this way. We are certainly working on building our team to reduce the feeling of being overworked and we are currently evaluating our rates of pay. Many changes are underway which is improving the overall way our departments do business.

Great Work Culture makes for a rewarding employee experience
Credit Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 December 2018
it has been a very positive experience working at axis auto finance. Managers are approachable and are always willing to accommodate personal needs while also contributing to personal growth. Current team dynamics allow for an energetic work culture and gourmet coffee helps provide extra boost required at times to meet deadlines.
Overall, it is a refreshing experience to work at an organization that provides a pleasant work culture and recognizes hard work
Pros
Espresso Machine, Easily Accessible by Transit and close to highway
One of a kind!
Legal Recovery Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 December 2018
I spent a year searching for a job that was tailored to my needs, and I am happy to say that I found my place here. Axis is one of a kind. I feel like a valued and respected member of the team, and my hard work is always rewarded. I work under the leadership of one of the finest people, Ilja. Words cannot describe his generosity and dedication to his team. It is my pleasure to be a part of this wonderful organization.
I enjoy this Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 November 2018
Pretty hectic at times, but great supporting co-workers are always available to help out. Everyone is very helpful & kind. The day goes by pretty quickly. Inbound calls from customers, walk in customers as well. (Customer service). Free coffee in lunch area! Free parking & restaurant in the building in case you forget your lunch!
Pros
Supportive Staff
Cons
Sometimes hectic
9 January 2019

Thanks for providing a review of your experience! We are so glad that you are enjoying your role at Axis Auto Finance. While growth and changes are underway, we understand that the role can get a little hectic and we applaud you for sticking by us during that time. Thanks for your dedication and for being part of our team!

Hollow Promises are their means to their end.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 October 2018
Axis bought out the company I used to work for. They made promises of keeping staff. They terminated a lot of my co-workers and eventually me.

Pros:
Good work life balance - 9-5 with weekends off.
Free lunches/snacks at least once a month

Cons:
Quiet work place - cannot talk to co-workers even while doing administrative tasks.
Absolutely no job security
Political Management
9 January 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that you feel this way. With the mergers and acquisitions, comes a lot of transitions and growth. Unfortunately, we have to move forward with the best interest of the company’s future in mind and with employees that share our values and mission.

Under staffed, under paid and unappreciated
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 July 2018
Senior managers are not qualified for their jobs. Their better fit would be collection or repossession. No managment skill and no people skills. Their idea of good managment is to make up lies. Never recognize good performers or dedicated employees. Good office but bad management.
Pros
Big office
Cons
Always undermine employees.
9 January 2019

Thanks for providing feedback. We are always working to improve our skills and training in all levels of the organization. While we are still growing and changing, we are developing a more consistent approach across all departments. We welcome ideas and opinions from all levels of the organization.

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 April 2018
Amazing staff, and even better colleagues. Typically busy and hectic; however, you learn how to adapt. The hardest part of the job was dealing with customers that were confused.
9 January 2019

Thanks for your review! We’re so glad you enjoyed your time spent working at Axis Auto Finance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Auto Finance. Our community is ready to answer.

Axis Auto Finance Reviews by Location