Axis Auto Finance Employee Reviews

harassment is very common in this company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON10 March 2019
harassment, rude behavior by manager not reliable any time can become jobless, slave culture.Verbally abusive leadership. Everyone is expected to showup like a soldier to the battlefield and take Manager verbal abuse daily.
Pros
Cons
turnover. Favouritism. Gender harassment. Credit is not given for work well done. Workers come last.
Unprofessional
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON9 March 2019
Nobody followed professional ethics.HR is more important to them than their employees. They have fired a lot of good employees already.literally harassment on employees.no respect. no values. and a irresponsible leadership (remarketing manager). Don't get fooled by the reviews here. They required you to place a review here and it should be a five star review or else they will also dismiss you.
Pros
Cons
Read the reviews on here
Fear based management
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON9 March 2019
Nothing turned out as described for this job. Chronically understaffed and a revolving door. Communication was terrible at all levels. HR "accidentally" shorted me on hours a couple of times. Just had to watch them like a hawk. Very stressful work environment since they could never keep the department staffed correctly your overloaded with work. Worse place I've ever worked.
Pros
Great co-workers but scared to speak up as you can tell why from real reviews here.
Cons
To many to list
1 Star is too high
Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2019
Poor management, bullying staff, no proper training, communication is unprofessional & disrespectful, unhappy attitudes and interactions of the workers there, the company has a bad reputation, different people give you different answers about job duties, there are no clear goals for you to work toward & ultimately leading to a confusing and disastrous job situation
Pros
Nothing good about this company
Cons
Worst company to work for! An environment of distrust is no place to spend nearly eight hours a day.
Dont Waste Time
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 March 2019
The mechanic the manager and the vp of operation are a special group. The mechanic will harass you and tell his buddy the manager lies. They both with tell there best friend the VP. He will give you instructions then deny do so. The manager will go to HR and make complaints about you. HR does not even ask for your side of the story or ask co workers for the truth. HR will ask for you to sign a document claiming your not doing your job properly or fired you. This is how business is done daily. These three clowns cant even do half the job others do in the office but they take credit for everything. Axis Trend COC should fired these people and eliminate this unprofessional culture.
Pros
Watch 3 grown men act like kids daily
Cons
Being bullied and harass daily by these clowns
Worst Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON6 March 2019
Former Trend Employee had been working with Axis. It has been a nightmare. This company has a friend circle of a select few. If you do not fit in they will just give you more and more work then degrade you verbally and fired you. Do not even go to HR they do not care. HR is a lady who do not care and only encourage harassment by VPs and Managers. When you complain to HR they brush you off. This place is a nightmare.
Pros
None too much harassment
Cons
Friend circle/ favoritism/ bullism/
Legal department
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 December 2018
Staff are great everyone is friendly but you will be under paid, over work, and the legal department is run by a disbarred lawyer.

If you are a licensee know your code of conduct
9 January 2019

Thanks for the feedback. We’re sorry to hear you feel this way. We are certainly working on building our team to reduce the feeling of being overworked and we are currently evaluating our rates of pay. Many changes are underway which is improving the overall way our departments do business.

Great Work Culture makes for a rewarding employee experience
Credit Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 December 2018
it has been a very positive experience working at axis auto finance. Managers are approachable and are always willing to accommodate personal needs while also contributing to personal growth. Current team dynamics allow for an energetic work culture and gourmet coffee helps provide extra boost required at times to meet deadlines.
Overall, it is a refreshing experience to work at an organization that provides a pleasant work culture and recognizes hard work
Pros
Espresso Machine, Easily Accessible by Transit and close to highway
One of a kind!
Legal Recovery Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 December 2018
I spent a year searching for a job that was tailored to my needs, and I am happy to say that I found my place here. Axis is one of a kind. I feel like a valued and respected member of the team, and my hard work is always rewarded. I work under the leadership of one of the finest people, Ilja. Words cannot describe his generosity and dedication to his team. It is my pleasure to be a part of this wonderful organization.
Hollow Promises are their means to their end.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 October 2018
Axis bought out the company I used to work for. They made promises of keeping staff. They terminated a lot of my co-workers and eventually me.

Pros:
Good work life balance - 9-5 with weekends off.
Free lunches/snacks at least once a month

Cons:
Quiet work place - cannot talk to co-workers even while doing administrative tasks.
Absolutely no job security
Political Management
9 January 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that you feel this way. With the mergers and acquisitions, comes a lot of transitions and growth. Unfortunately, we have to move forward with the best interest of the company’s future in mind and with employees that share our values and mission.

Under staffed, under paid and unappreciated
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 July 2018
Senior managers are not qualified for their jobs. Their better fit would be collection or repossession. No managment skill and no people skills. Their idea of good managment is to make up lies. Never recognize good performers or dedicated employees. Good office but bad management.
Pros
Big office
Cons
Always undermine employees.
9 January 2019

Thanks for providing feedback. We are always working to improve our skills and training in all levels of the organization. While we are still growing and changing, we are developing a more consistent approach across all departments. We welcome ideas and opinions from all levels of the organization.

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 April 2018
Amazing staff, and even better colleagues. Typically busy and hectic; however, you learn how to adapt. The hardest part of the job was dealing with customers that were confused.
9 January 2019

Thanks for your review! We’re so glad you enjoyed your time spent working at Axis Auto Finance.

Terrible work culture
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 July 2017
PROS
nice office
ping pong table
right off the highway

CONS
slightly below average pay
no HR
terrible work culture
no structure
Management unapproachable
9 January 2019

Thanks for your feedback and we have since implemented many changes to our organization and culture. We now have a Human Resources department that is helping us navigate many employment issues and with that our culture is improving. Many changes have been enacted and we are always working to progress.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Auto Finance. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1