Axiom Real-Time Metrics

Axiom Real-Time Metrics Employee Reviews

Canada16 reviews
Good place for starters could be a lot better. The employees are very mature and helpful.

A lot of things need to be worked on considering the company is 15 years old.
Management expect everyone to go above and beyond without considering work/life balance. If you have no other commitments in life and want to work for unappreciative managers then that's the company for you
Good office. Not bad location. No real job security. Can't really trust anyone. Management was very weird to say the least. But guess it was ok place to start a career but definitelt not somewhere to stay for more than 6 months.
Working at Axiom was an amazing experience. There is a lot to learn and a lot of support offered throughout the learning process to keep you engaged and on track. There is a lot of variety in the tasks completed and this work is done collaboratively with teams that form tight knit bonds and support each other in their efforts. I had an amazing manager who was very accepting of some mental health issues and supportive in me taking off time to regroup and come back, even though this occurred before my probation period ended.
Axiom is a start up Clinical Trial Management Company. A typical work day would be to check emails, respond to them. Went and spoke to project managers and called my Business Director and discuss what plan we had that day. She was always on the roand so anything she needed done house, I would care of them.
Working at Axiom has been a refreshing experience for those of us that come from environments where you don't feel acknowledged. The CEO goes out of his way to know people by name, make them feel included, and invite them to trade shows! Within a year of working with Axiom, I've made many connections and relationships with coworkers and clients alike, that contribute daily to the common good and improving the quality of life of patients worldwide. 'm proud to be apart of a culture and company that promotes personal and professional growth! Within the department I've worked in, honest feedback and collaborative work have always been encouraged. The mentoring and leadership I've had has contributed greatly to my personal and professional growth, from a director that urges their team to provide consistent excellent customer service and build positive relationships with peers.
I work at Axiom in a leadership role and am honoured to be able to work alongside an amazing group of team members. My team's dedication and continuous hard work has contributed to the company's goals and achievements.
With too many added perks to mention the CEO is always giving back with a summer event, open house, winter gala, bi-weekly company lunches, fresh fruit and ice cream days. We all work collaboratively in an over 30 000 square foot office with innovative technology and another 5000 square feet of outdoor space it makes it very hard to not enjoy your job. The support I have received from the CEO and my team have contributed to my own success and the opportunities with such a fast growing company I am extremely excited what the future holds.

Always remember to form your own opinion and never let another individuals experience hold you back from a possible opportunity that lies ahead.
I have been working at Axiom Real - Time Metrics for 3 years now. Everyone at the company is friendly and welcoming! It's a great place to work with an excellent work/life balance, and a great corporate culture. The free lunches that are held twice a month are amazing as well! I know for a fact that my boss, and the team that I am on plays a giant role in my overall experience,they are such positive and amazing people to work with. I love the fast past environment, it may not be for everyone, but if you work hard it's a rewarding workplace full of perks, good people and a beautiful new building with lots of amenities! Axiom is truly a great company to work for with Great management, mentorship, and overall culture.
The company culture is vibrant and welcoming at Axiom and within the Customer Care Department- Its very young, innovative and knowledgeable group of people to work alongside. During my time here, I have had the opportunity to work with multiple teams outside of just the Customer Care Department. Everyone's extremely helpful and strives to meet deadlines and client expectations along with help you develop your skills along the way. The company is growing everyday and there’s tons of opportunity for advancement- this is definitely the place for you if you like learn, add value, want to be apart of a fantastic team, and enjoy a fast paced environment!
Axiom is a great place to start or continue your career within the Clinical Research Industry. Even though it is a medium sized company you get the benefits of a medium sized company with the perks of the small company feel.

As an entry level employee you are given opportunity that you would not received at a larger corporation for multiple years. This gives you leverage over others in the industry as you are exposed to many more scenarios / experiences in a much shorter time span. Like any company you get out what you put in, if you are willing to take on new tasks and show initiate you benefit accordingly.

In upper management you also reap the benefits of the small company feel. You are able to make a difference in company and you are able to see the direct result of your work product. If this means something to you then Axiom is a great working environment.

As Clinical Research is a fast paced industry there will always be times that are busier than a normal day. The team atmosphere at Axiom is always encouraged as other teams will not hesitate to assist a specific functional group with a heavier workload if asked. The team culture at Axiom is always a positive feature to a workplace as it is easy to get bogged down in the daily 9-5. Aside from the great team culture the company is always putting on fantastic events and has recently opened a beautiful new head office as a result of all the hard work the company does.
Simply put, do not work here. This place is an absolute disgrace.

if you value your health and well being, stay away.

no matter how hard things are in your life and no matter how desperate you may be for a job, please DO NOT consider this place.
Pros
office looks cool
Cons
everything
Bad management, in order to stay you will need to agree on everything even if that means going against your best instinct and practice.
Not worth it.
Cons
One of the worst jobs I have ever had in my entire life. Management doesn't have a clue, HR routinely breaks the law, the company is basically a revolving door, you'll see people one day, and find out they were fired the next (this happens far too frequently). The company meetings are made up of lies that the CEO tells to improve company morale, meanwhile the company is a complete cess pool of negativity, miserable people, and people in jobs that they are ill equipped to do. The place is a complete snake pit (you CANNOT trust anyone). With all the cliques, bad mouthing, and immaturity, it begins to feel like a high school that was somehow converted into a workplace. Many of the people in senior positions lack the maturity that they should have, and if you aren't well liked (regardless of whether you do your job well or not), you will be destined for failure. If you have other job options, I suggest you take them.
Pros
Free fruit in the morning
Cons
Everything else.
Chaos
Unorganized

Run by a tyrant

Really smart individuals working there and have great potential

illegal use of contracts

potential for growth

to much micro management
They expect you to self train yourself, the meetings that are suppose to be proactive are just negative reinforcement and encourage you to not ask questions and make errors instead. Don't waste your time, find something else that is won't have you looking for another job a few weeks later
Pros
Cons
The job itself, the management, no career advancement
Axiom is a CRO providing pharmacovigilance, data management and project management services for clinical trials. It has its own electronic data capture system.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No chances of growth