Axiom Group Inc.
Happiness score is 58 out of 100
View all Axiom Group Inc. reviews

Axiom Group Inc.

Axiom Group Inc. Employee Review

Excellent Work Environment! Great place to learn and build skills.

The culture in this company is one of the best I have known!. Senior management genuinely want you to succeed and will support you to ensure you do. I have learned a lot beyond just my job duties from many different people from my time here

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Axiom Group Inc.

30 March 2022
Hello there!Thank you for posting about your time working for Axiom Group Inc. We strive to give all our employees a chance to grow within their time here. We're glad to hear that your experience with Axiom was up to your standards! Sincerely,Axiom Group Inc.

Same location

Amazing Experience so far!

Great company, truly care about employees, great culture, high stress envrionment (Automotive industry), amazing co-workers, challenging work and exciting to see growth

Innovative & Exciting Envrionment

Axiom is in a very transformative stage! It's the right place to be if you've got some great experience within theTier 1 Automotive industry. The company is expanding and is adding all the right resources and structure in place to support overall growth which is great! For a new and upcoming engineer this is a place to be, they support internal growth across departments!I love the culture, still very family-oriented and there's ton's of things that happen throughout the year for the staff. Almost every month!Management and all my peers are approchable and fun to wortk with. Everyone is happy to lend a hand and work together.

positive relations

management has good relations with employees and have a chances to improve and learning skills opportunities. clean work environment.Priority for safety.

Pros

Teamwork and coordination.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axiom Group Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Axiom Group Inc. with

Learn about Axiom Group Inc. in popular locations

• Axiom Group Inc.
  • Excellent Work Environment! Great place to learn and build skills.