AXIOM GROUP Inc.

AXIOM GROUP Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada27 reviews
Learned about heaters, light towers, generators. How they operator and how to maintain them and repair. It was a good place to work, decent wage and good people are
Management is not good to work with. Discrimination on many levels. They dont have any planning and signed up for different job description and work was different.
\Terrible place to work the HR THINK she own the company awful place to
be. Nobody speak English and you just a slave to make production.

no a good place you wont go anywhere .Terrible 12 hours shift cant recover after a few days off ,mentally stressful and not fun even a lunch break
Great people to work with, company has a great continuous educational plan for employees and opportunities for career advancement. Fast paced working life which is never boring and you can always look forward to the challenge.
I have been working at Axiom more than 10 years and I am proud to be part of Axiom. It is a great place to work, with a great management team and co-workers. The upper management is professional and supportive. It is a fast growing organization with a good opportunity for moving forward
Axiom is a great place to work with great management and co workers. Good job stability with lots of new jobs coming.
Lots of diversity, always room for advancement
This job paid very well. Easy going and not fast paced. The supervisors are very approachable and are easy to talk to. The shop area was very accessible by bus.
Not paying enough to the skillful tech. Honestly pay 17$/hr to automation tech. I would suggest don't waste time at this company. You will find definitely something better than this.
Pros
Cons
Salary
Because this is a smaller company, it's a great place to learn technical/programming skills. The management allows you to begin developing and writing code from day one.
Worse place I have ever worked in my life, the maintenance manager is the oldest most grumpy, ignorant to everyone he meets, has no idea how to be a manager at all, the work load is good but has no leader ship, and the plant manager has no real clue what is going on in the facility, the maintenance room is a revolving door
Cons
Was told one thing got another...Left a great job to be treated like a labourer. This company has terrible sight foremen who lack respect of the tradesmen they are supposed to be directing. They take the attitude of they are there just to bark orders and act like slave drivers.
I didn't like subsidising the company by paying for fuel to drive everywhere because the sight supervisors would not arrange for car pooling.
Pros
Clean clothes
Cons
everything you can imagine
Daily work manageable. Able to finish job within daily work limit. Less stress. Work place culture is very casual. Most enjoyable is to meet different culture of people.
Pros
Small Company
Cons
Some days are more hectic than others. I enjoy working with the staff and interacting with visitors. Management and staff are always there to support you.
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
Parking limited
Very good environment to learn new technology as well as getting knowledge on both hardware as well as software.I recommend people to join Axiom Group Inc without any hesitation.
Great opportunity to create and work with "teams". Opportunities to lead one another are prevalent. Opportunities to grow with the company (advance) are also evident. There is a philosophy of work hard and play hard from top down.
There is a very broad range of people in terms of limited experience to a wealth of knowledge. This provides an opportunity to learn from each other.

It is obvious that the higher ups are investing in the right areas and this is exciting from the Sales perspective. This support is being seen by our Customers and how we are growing.

No matter where you go in life, you will find people that "complain" about their jobs......... I've worked at a few places and I find the right balance of challenge and compassion here. It's an exciting place to work at and will continue to be so for some time.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
At times, people feel a sense of entitlement along with autonomy
I started working at Axiom this year after graduating from university, and it has been an amazing experience so far! I love the people I get to work with, the work is reasonable, and my superiors help me to understand what is expected of me. There is also plenty of room for advancement and more responsibility! This is exactly the type of place that I was looking for in a job!
By far this is the worst place I've been at, with over 30yrs working in the injection mould industry, particularly for someone having great work ethics you don't stand a chance in this revolving door high turn over empoyee atmosphere.
The mental and physical abuse is a given throughout both companies.

They're completely lacking the Human in HR.
Pros
Free pizza, once in a while is all smoke an mirrors.
Cons
Bad management decisions leading to exhaustion and a scapegoat.
I've been working at Axiom group for more than 10 years. You'll notice a lot of long timers

The people I work with are knowledgeable and are like family. Management takes care of you provided you work hard and provide value.
Pros
Clean office space, great coffee machine
Cons
Need more employee recognition programs
The culture at Axiom Group is like none other that I have experienced in my professional career.

It has a very start-up feel! The company is growing and is in a transitional phase, where it requires some more structure and formal processes to be put in place to make it a well oiled machine.

The people are amazing and I am enjoying my experience so far! I've been here a short while, but have been given a chance and opportunity to work on some big projects that will allow me to build my portfolio as a leader within my field.

This is the start of something big for me, I can feel it! :)
Pros
Awesome coffee machine, start-up feel, great culture, flexible hours, autonomy, room for growth
Cons
Would like to see more reward & recognition programs across the company
Axiom is a great company to work for with awesome owners.

Great diversity, lots off nationalities and everyone gets along.

There are lots of chances for advancement, lots of perks.

Love my job and love coming into work everyday.
Pros
great Christmas party, pizza lunches from time to time
Cons
need more parking spaces
Lots of diversity, always room for advancement.
Pros
free pizza lunches, company growing rapidly
Cons
not enough parking