AXIOM GROUP Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Lot of noice due to the Machines
Payroll/Benefit Administrator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON7 February 2018
Daily work manageable. Able to finish job within daily work limit. Less stress. Work place culture is very casual. Most enjoyable is to meet different culture of people.
Pros
Small Company
Cons
Axiom is a great place to work.
Administration (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ON8 September 2017
Some days are more hectic than others. I enjoy working with the staff and interacting with visitors. Management and staff are always there to support you.
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
Parking limited
Productive and fun workplace
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ON22 August 2017
Very good environment to learn new technology as well as getting knowledge on both hardware as well as software.I recommend people to join Axiom Group Inc without any hesitation.
Innovative and rewarding to the right employees
Sales (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ON27 June 2017
Great opportunity to create and work with "teams". Opportunities to lead one another are prevalent. Opportunities to grow with the company (advance) are also evident. There is a philosophy of work hard and play hard from top down.
There is a very broad range of people in terms of limited experience to a wealth of knowledge. This provides an opportunity to learn from each other.
It is obvious that the higher ups are investing in the right areas and this is exciting from the Sales perspective. This support is being seen by our Customers and how we are growing.
No matter where you go in life, you will find people that "complain" about their jobs......... I've worked at a few places and I find the right balance of challenge and compassion here. It's an exciting place to work at and will continue to be so for some time.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
At times, people feel a sense of entitlement along with autonomy
Great place to work!
Junior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ON23 June 2017
I started working at Axiom this year after graduating from university, and it has been an amazing experience so far! I love the people I get to work with, the work is reasonable, and my superiors help me to understand what is expected of me. There is also plenty of room for advancement and more responsibility! This is exactly the type of place that I was looking for in a job!
Intext a division of Axiom is a great company if you like to loose sleep at night constantly wondering if you have a job tomorrow.
Mould maker (Former Employee) –  Aurora25 May 2017
By far this is the worst place I've been at, with over 30yrs working in the injection mould industry, particularly for someone having great work ethics you don't stand a chance in this revolving door high turn over empoyee atmosphere.
The mental and physical abuse is a given throughout both companies.
They're completely lacking the Human in HR.
Pros
Free pizza, once in a while is all smoke an mirrors.
Cons
Bad management decisions leading to exhaustion and a scapegoat.
Great place to work!
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ON24 March 2017
I've been working at Axiom group for more than 10 years. You'll notice a lot of long timers

The people I work with are knowledgeable and are like family. Management takes care of you provided you work hard and provide value.
Pros
Clean office space, great coffee machine
Cons
Need more employee recognition programs
A family that fosters growth!
Administration (Current Employee) –  115 Mary Street24 March 2017
The culture at Axiom Group is like none other that I have experienced in my professional career.

It has a very start-up feel! The company is growing and is in a transitional phase, where it requires some more structure and formal processes to be put in place to make it a well oiled machine.

The people are amazing and I am enjoying my experience so far! I've been here a short while, but have been given a chance and opportunity to work on some big projects that will allow me to build my portfolio as a leader within my field.

This is the start of something big for me, I can feel it! :)
Pros
Awesome coffee machine, start-up feel, great culture, flexible hours, autonomy, room for growth
Cons
Would like to see more reward & recognition programs across the company
Great Company to work for
Management (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ON24 March 2017
Axiom is a great company to work for with awesome owners.

Great diversity, lots off nationalities and everyone gets along.

There are lots of chances for advancement, lots of perks.

Love my job and love coming into work everyday.
Pros
great Christmas party, pizza lunches from time to time
Cons
need more parking spaces
great place to work
Management (Current Employee) –  production23 March 2017
Axiom is a great place to work with great management and co workers. Good job stability with lots of new jobs coming.
Lots of diversity, always room for advancement.
Pros
free pizza lunches, company growing rapidly
Cons
not enough parking
Supportive and Productive workplace
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ON17 February 2017
Axiom Group Inc. is my first workplace in my life. I'm happy to work here with great people. They are trying to hire multicultural people to make workplace more harmonious in diversity. When I work, everyone is really supportive for my working. We are open for sharing ideas and opinions and We keep communicating with our several project. Working with people is really enjoyable. Payment and benefit is good, too. I'm satisfied with that.
Really supportive senior management
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON13 February 2017
Axiom hired me directly out of school and gave me a chance to learn in a professional environment. I was challenged and received alot of support from the upper management when completing projects and tasks.

Overall, I would say Axiom was a great place to get my feet wet, and I made alot of great connections and friends along the way.
Pros
Communication, support, great Christmas party
Cons
busy work schedule, some lack of oversight in other departments.
learning workplace
Automation Technician (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ON9 January 2016
you learn a lot here,specially who is connected with plastic industry.have an developing automation technologies and good job culture
Cons
no cafeteria
Amazing employer
Health and Safety Intern (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON8 September 2015
Absolutely fantastic employer, 100/100 would work there again! I really enjoyed my time over there as a health and safety intern.
I would ask my worst enemy to work here
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON26 June 2014
No respect from management, the hours are long with no rotation. you are stuck a the same machine all day. 90% of the other employees don't speak english and have no idea what is going on. Management yells at and physically pushes employees around. Not a good places to work if you have any understanding of labour laws.
Pros
steady work
Cons
working there
Tier 1 automotive supplier company
Junior Designer (Current Employee) –  Aurora, Ontario11 February 2013
-lots of hands-on CAD work
-relatively large amount of freedom in terms of working hours
-large variety of things to do

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXIOM GROUP Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

AXIOM GROUP Inc. Reviews by Location