Axelon Services Corp Employee Reviews

Once place on customer its like you are on the reality show Naked and Afraid.
Technical Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA13 August 2018
They are very hands off once you have been assigned to a customer site. No real guidance, I'm still waiting for a expense check since may (3 months).
Pros
on-site lunches
Cons
no guidance
Offsite contractor - No Interaction after initial hiire
Contractor Discover Financial (Former Employee) –  Riverwoods, IL11 July 2018
As a contractor working at Discover I had minimal contact with Axelon. I chose not to partake in there benefits program in lue of pay. Therefore I have no real opinion of the operation environment of the company.
Staffing company
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL22 June 2018
I worked a contract job through this staffing company, Axelon Services Corp, therefore, I can only attest the company was fair and instrumental in my temporary employment.
Pros
Staffing opportunities
Cons
Permanent benefits
Temporary Agency
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NY26 April 2018
This was a temp agency which helped me get a temporary job until I could get a full time position somewhere else or hired on as a regular employee. The job was supposed to be made regular, but the company changed directions.
Pros
Temporary Assignment
Cons
Helped pay bills temporarily
Great experience
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KS24 February 2018
Working with Axelon Services Corp. has been a really great experience. I would definitely go back when given the chance. Alot of opportunities to grow in all aspects.
Okay place
CNC Machinist/Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SC7 February 2018
I worked at Eaton for Axelon it started off perfect. I operated the complex milling CNC machine. The training and trainer suck beside him sucky training the job was fine
Pros
great pay
Cons
No good training
My assignment with Axelon was with Bank Of America in Phoenix, AZ and I loved it
Fraud Analyst II (Former Employee) –  New York, NY26 January 2018
I enjoyed my assignment and appreciated being paid what I was worth and deserved. If given the opportunity for the same assignment again I hope that it would be permanent.
Pros
Hrly wage earned was very nice
Cons
Too short lived of an assignment
Good Contract services company with subpar benefit package
Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL2 January 2018
The rate and hours worked were a function of the Company I contracted to. I opted to retain my COBRA health benefit package after comparing to the package offered from Axelon.
Pros
Good short term contract.
Cons
Healthcare.
Professional and productive
Senior Financial and Accounting Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY22 December 2017
A typical day at work is very productive with relations with client and work progress.

I learned many things that are an enhancement to my skill in being a better accountant.

Workplace culture is professional and friendly.
Awesome place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NY13 November 2017
Loved my time with Axelon. The people were excellent to work with and everyone was really helpful. The company cares about its employees and their success.
Pros
free lunch on Fridays, casual Fridays, hour lunch break, fully stocked kitchen for beverages, room to advance, nice compensation
Cons
Work/life balance is difficult when you work till 6:30+ everyday, must reach weekly quotas
great place to work for; good assignments; limited number of assignments though
Desktop Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL10 November 2017
Good for your wallet
Met my skill level
Short interval between interview and assignment placing
Good client companies
Great perks
Lots of great coffee
Wonderful clients
Pros
Coffee, Coffee, Coffee
Cons
Coffee, coffee, coffee
Axelon Contract Employee
Reporting Analyst for Discover Financial Services (Former Employee) –  Riverwoods, IL31 October 2017
Worked as a Contract Employee. Everyone at Axelon I interfaced with were very professional. The downside is that the company that you are being contract and can end the term of the contract at their discretion.
Pros
Professional
Cons
Contract Terms not written in stone.
Productive place to work
Senior AML Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SC8 October 2017
I enjoyed working at axelon. They were very receptive to my working needs to create a work and life bance. The pay was fair and I enjoyed having control over my overtime.
Pushy
KYC Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL6 October 2017
Recruiter is pushy and high pressure. I will never use this company again. They are only concerned about profit. The employee is just a number and has no value to them.
Pros
Fun work place where management if very fair
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NY1 October 2017
Axelon Services Corporation is a New York City based staffing agency for many companies including multiple fortune 100 companies. They provide you great resources, a comfortable working environment and free catered lunch on Friday's.
Pros
Free Lunch on Friday's
Cons
Benefits are not the best
Contractor for Axelon
Production Specialist II (Former Employee) –  New York, NY22 August 2017
I enjoyed working with the recruiter that I had, she was very pleasant and helpful. I worked as a contractor and had very limited need to contact Axelon, but when I did, I had no issues
So Far So Good
Order Fulfillment Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NY24 July 2017
Havent been working with them long. However, everyone at the office seems sweet from Recruitment to Payroll. Not a stressful interview process. Great pay, Great support.
Contracting company for Pfizer Inc
Administrative Professional, Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA27 June 2017
This was the contracting company that hired me to work at Pfizer Inc. My experiences with this company were very positive. The pay was timely and thought they did a good job of managing contracting empoyees.
Short term assignment
Regulatory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Durham, NC26 May 2017
The pay wasn't great but the work was minimal and administrative. Initial experience with Axelon was bumpy, seemed unorganized and asked for a lot of sign on information that felt intrusive in comparison to most other companies. I only worked one short term assignment before I got a permanent job with another company,
Great experience, Flexibility, No micromanagement,
NA (Former Employee) –  New York, NY11 May 2017
Pros: no micromanagement, great first corporate job experience, friendly staff, free Friday lunches

Cons: Compensation, CEO is more concerned with sister company JobDiva, Routine Job