AVT.ca

AVT.ca Employee Reviews

A great group of people

Really welcoming environment, a good team feeling. Opportunity for advancement. Work/life balance is important to the owners. Free coffee, cookies, fruit and snacks!

Good place to start. No good leadership.

Management has no apropriate experience that often leaves workers stranded. They also do not take ownership of their mistakes, so be very careful to have all your facts in written form. If they can, they will blame it on you.!!!!Too stressful dealing with the owner/CO, he often yells at employees and would get in your face talking down to you and humiliate you any chance he gets!!!!

Pros

Sunny Friday Afternoon Off

Cons

Stressful dealing with management

It's a Small Business

All the trappings of a small business with one owner who doesn't let anyone forget that he is the boss. Lots of great clients and some really good people working at AVT. The challenge will always be the owner. He hires and fires at will. Job security is tenuous at best. As long as you provide a value to him (and only him) things are good. There is great opportunity with the clientele list and core capabilities of the team.

Pros

If you like the AV industry - this is a typical AV company in Canada

Cons

Single owner

"Strong, growing, participative and focused on future experience !"

- Amazing team of intellectual people to work with - Patricipative management - Work-life balance priority - Tons of opportunity to grow - Full of energy and positive attitude - High on integrity and committed towards client's satisfaction

Collaborative, Team oriented, Ethical

AVT is a very team based and collaborative environment. Each individual has their specific role, however everyone brings something different to the table and therefore knowledge is shared very openly. The work is interesting and the management team is accommodating and understanding.

Progressive Company that Encourages Growth and Learning

AVT is a growing AV integration company in this continuously evolving industry, and inspires its employees to do the same. In my tenure here, the company has promoted professional growth through on-the-job training and classroom learning, and has properly equipped me for operations and fully supported me in all endeavors.

A very nice place to work.

- The staff at AVT are intelligent and hard working. Everyone gets along. - Clients range from very small to very large, mostly corporate. - Great work/life balance. - We regularly work with the latest and greatest AV technologies, which keeps things interesting.

Productive, fun and collaborative

My primary goal when switching jobs 5 years ago was to keep in the same field as I had been in for over 20 years, but to have regular hours and reduce radically the physical requirements of my job. As well, I wanted to increase my income and have a greater opportunity for continuous learning. AVT has been a perfect fit for these requirements. Great group of people to work with and interesting projects which help push me for constant improvement. I recommend AVT highly and anticipate many more years here.

Productive, challenging and fun place to work!

A company within the AV industry where one of their core pillars is providing a work-life balance. Who knew!? Lots of great projects, exciting growth and an excellent team that supports each other. Lots of social events throughout the year really makes you feel a part of the team.

Jobs at AVT.ca