AVT.ca logo
AVT.ca

AVT.ca

AVT.ca Employee Review

Productive, fun and collaborative

My primary goal when switching jobs 5 years ago was to keep in the same field as I had been in for over 20 years, but to have regular hours and reduce radically the physical requirements of my job. As well, I wanted to increase my income and have a greater opportunity for continuous learning. AVT has been a perfect fit for these requirements. Great group of people to work with and interesting projects which help push me for constant improvement. I recommend AVT highly and anticipate many more years here.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Collaborative, Team oriented, Ethical

AVT is a very team based and collaborative environment. Each individual has their specific role, however everyone brings something different to the table and therefore knowledge is shared very openly. The work is interesting and the management team is accommodating and understanding.
Same location

Good place to start. No good leadership.

Management has no apropriate experience that often leaves workers stranded. They also do not take ownership of their mistakes, so be very careful to have all your facts in written form. If they can, they will blame it on you.!!!!Too stressful dealing with the owner/CO, he often yells at employees and would get in your face talking down to you and humiliate you any chance he gets!!!!

Pros

Sunny Friday Afternoon Off

Cons

Stressful dealing with management
Same location

A great group of people

Really welcoming environment, a good team feeling. Opportunity for advancement. Work/life balance is important to the owners. Free coffee, cookies, fruit and snacks!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AVT.ca. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2