Avon logo
Avon

Avon Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Found 61 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,708 reviews

Self-Employment in Beauty Products

Avon is a top Canadian Cosmetics Company. They offer Full training in Sales with a Mentor. Slogan--It's all the client. Beauty Products sell themselves. brochures

Pros

Flexibility, meet interesting people

Cons

This job is meant to be a side- hustle

Working at avon Canada

Processing order into the data entry Quality if the products Items numbers are correct How to communicate with all customer in an appropriate manner. I learn how to manage all my job it a time scedule Theres nothing really hard about my job The most enjoyable part of my jobs is meeting new customer and make mutual friends working with these customer. Product etique.

take charge kind of job

With this job you feel a sense of empowerment. It almost feels like you are running your own little mini business. you pretty much call all the shot and do not have to confirm your affairs with anyone else. you have the pleasure of working with customers and the solidarity of working alone doing paper work. overall it is a very take charge job that allows for flexible schedules.

Educational and Independent Workplace

- Work from home - Improves verbal skills - Very educational; lots of seminars and webinars are available to improve sales and educates workers on new software - Management is very friendly and understanding; they help you succeed - Learned how to improve my sales and gain valuable information - Met with new customers and made friendships

Pros

- Hard work pays off; once you have sold a certain amount your commission increases

Cons

- Don't get paid hourly; salary based on commission

fun environment almost a self employment and flexible

I love being able to help others with their inside and outside beauty, on a daily basis. Advertising, selling, social interaction--- It's all great

Pros

free gift set time to time

Cons

i make my own hours

Sales

I love meeting people and getting to know them.know. They teach me to run my own bussiness.

Pros

Part Time

Cons

Not enough income

Easy to balance home life and work.

Avon allowed me to focus on my school while still earning money on the side. It is all done on my own time, and there are no consequences should I choose to take some days off. It let me branch out and learn how to interact with other people, something I was really shy about doing before. The pay wasn't to good because it was all commission, so if I was having a busy week with school and did not have any time to sit down and focus on Avon, I didn't make any money.

Work on your own time

Avon is a company which allows you to give books out and make orders. when order is complete and customer is satisfied you get a certain percentage of what you sold.I learned how to communicate better with peopleneed to know how to manage money.the most enjoyable part of the job is making our customers happy

enjoy work place

it takes 8 hours a day plus 1 hour lunch break, i learned how to serve properly the management is good and my co workers os good also they become my friend, the enjoyable part of job is even it is in pick hours we help each other to do that task .

I like to work with avon

Working with Avon is a learning experience to be in touch with the custmers.

Solitary work with lots of math

Basically when new catalogues came in I would deliver them around to houses and then take orders, place them. When the orders came in I would deliver them and collect the payments. I would then submit the payments and calculate costs. I learned how to calculate tax and how to interact with people and be personable. It was a pretty individual job so I worked by myself alot. The hardest part of the job was when there wasn't anymore of a certain product and you had to substitute a product and someone wasn't happy. The most enjoyable part was getting to interact with people and build relationships with them.

Pros

free products, make your own hours

Cons

alot of accounting, client based problem solving

Very well orginized

I learned how to properly communicate with customers and to give them the best service that i could. I made sure standards where met when giving them the products they acquired.

Pros

dealing with amazing people

Beauty Products

You are your own boss, you set your own hours, and you make the amount of money you wish. You are responsible to find your own cliental, the more clients you have the more money you will make.

Not worth it

Not fun. You get lied to. You need to sell about over 1000 dollars to make anything

Pros

running you own business

Cons

lose more money than you make

Disappointing orientation and training almost non existant

I did this at a time in my life when I had 4 children at home and was also babysitting several so if I would have speent more time with my customer base i feel i would have done better!!

Pros

good commission, free prodcts

Cons

did not have enough time to develpfully

Amazing assentives

I enjoy working with this company, it taught me customer services skills. The people are amazing they're a great help. The hardest part of the job is finding the right clients to sell the product too.

Pros

great deals

Cons

lack of pay

Fun.

Avon is great, Because It's something I can do in my spare time.After work, Weekends.I love my clients. They are great people.

Pros

meet new people, get to try new products. can do when ever you have time.

Cons

depending on sale's depends on what you make.

A typical work day

Getting started early..working on cash..express.Helping my co-workers with codes,giving breaks..packing groceries.l've learned a great deal throughout my work history on cash working with customers..dealing with difficult situations..Handling problems on my own alot of the times.The best part of the job is seeing a smile on the customers face for helping them out and packing there groceries well..complemted on a great job,Well the most hardest part of my job is not seeing a customer happy!!!

fun working environment

you plan your day in your ownyou learn knowing people and dealing with themthe manager do the followupand the team is great you meet at the meetings or at the products presentationsthe hardest part is recruding new sales representatives under yourselfthe enjoyable part is proping the brochures and discribing the products to the customer.

productive and fun dealing with client

working in avon is fun and meeting people who are beauty conscious

Pros

free samples and discounts in all items

Cons

flexible time

Productive and fun

This was a side job, that enabled me to socialize with my community, all my products where mailed to me and I cashed the profits that I made as I received a percentage in my bank account.

Pros

meeting lots of people's needs and flexible hours

Cons

less customers in my community

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K