Avon
Happiness score is 60 out of 100

Avon Employee Reviews for Sales Representative in Ajax, ON

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,727 reviews

working with Avon was fun, and has been a great way for me to gain sales field training.

A typical day at work was more then a pleasure. I learned great communication skills that involved interactions hand on hand with clients involving meeting there needs in sales. I had training in the field also. I became top bronze on my team and it was because I sold many merchandise from the company. The most enjoyable part of the job was me being able to be a part of the industry in sales. Also interactions with people made my day to be more motivated to gain the drive motivation brings witch is the deliverance of more energy and me being more enthusiastic, leading me to creativity and making money in my own field in sales.

Pros

Deals you cant believe

Cons

Self employed

This was a great way to make some extra cash, fast and easy! Very convenient because you can pick when you want to work and be devoted to your tasks! Great learning experience aswell

Work your own hours

Good place to work, flexible hours, work at own pace. You are able to set up your own clientele for repeat sales and can develop your own ability to push sales further and further each time.

Productive and fun

This was a side job, that enabled me to socialize with my community, all my products where mailed to me and I cashed the profits that I made as I received a percentage in my bank account.

Pros

meeting lots of people's needs and flexible hours

Cons

less customers in my community

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K