Avon logo
Avon

Avon Employee Reviews for Independent Consultant

Work-life balance

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,701 reviews

Great work from home company

I joined Avon in March of 2020. There are many opportunities for advancement. It requires your time and effort. You are not obligated to spend money. They offer a free online store so customers can order online and no cost to us, the representatives. Since the time I've joined I have advanced to Gold tier and I'm a unit leader and almost at President's Club. As a Unit Leader I get a percentage of the sales of my team. You can make an incredible amount of money if you invest your time but, it doesn't mean you work 12 hours a day everyday. I put in about 2 hours every day in following up with my team and social media posts and webinars to help me advance. It's a great company to work for.

Pros

Work your own hours

Fun while it lasted

It was fun while i was working at it. Got a lot of district managers in my time there and I don't know if that's normal or not. Enjoyed doing it and working certain events with products until they changed some of their systems and I left because of that.

Pros

meeting new people

Cons

Required selling amouts, hard to make a profit

Working from home is always fun.

I love working with Avon but I also love working with people. I like how I can work anywhere I go when I am with Avon. Over all love what I do. Avon has given me so much opportunity with my family, hours, wage and schedule to be home for my child.

Pros

Free to be with my family

Cons

Need a more stable wage and hours at a go in to work type of job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K