Avon logo
Avon

Avon Employee Reviews for Avon Representative

Found 26 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,709 reviews

Avon you are your on W Boss-all your income is by commission- you run like your own business-Avon offers supplies and Perks, points and incentives

you are your own Boss-all your income is by commission-no minimum wage; and you run like your own business-Avon offers supplies. If you are good at finding customers, and more orders are placed the better for you

Excellent Part time job for a Student; work with a team, or on your own.

With Avon I was able to make my own hours which made life very easy. I am a student therefore it is a great job to have on the side and carry with me where ever I go. I learned how to be an entrepreneur, a sales associate, a team member and a hard worker. Avon management is a little bit different than regular companies because they are an independent representative type of business. However I felt very supported by my district sales manager, and was always encouraged to keep up the hard work. My co-workers varied depending on their passion for the job. I like working with a team and helping others out, but often it is difficult to work with someone who is not as passionate as you are. The hardest part of working for Avon is that it is a lot of driving in order to deliver orders, set up and go to meetings, and attend seminars, ect. The most enjoyable part of selling Avon is the look on my customers face when I deliver their orders and how easy it is to get excited about working for Avon.

Pros

work how you want (alone or on a team), make your own hours, be your own boss, choose how to earn (whether that be growing a team or selling product).

Cons

lots of driving, disappointed about their morals when it comes to animal testing.

Alot of fun and lots of products

Interacting with customers on a daily basis. Lots of fun. Got to try alot of the products they sell.

Pros

no set schedule

Interesting products to sell

Productive and fun workplace with products for sale. Worked independantly in selling products and delivering them to the customer. Learned to Multi-task. Management was really understanding. Co-workers were always there to lend a hand. The hardest part of the job was delivering the products Didn't have a car, had to deliver the products on foot.The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the prouducts delivered on time.

Pros

working on my own

Cons

delivering the products by foot.

Great Products

Even though I had gone around to customers and told them about AVON's products to sell them, not only did it make me realize what I may need, but I also realized who else needs these products. With the amount of information I have with those products, I could probably sell more than I can imagine. The knowledge that you have with the products is what makes sales. The hardest part of the job is to keep finding more customers to make sales. The enjoyable part is that AVON products keeps the customers satisfied.

Fun and fashion , and learning about new things.

Avon is a private company which people sell product for.I learned by working in Avon that you have to know a little about the product before selling it to the customers.The most hardest part of working for Avon is collecting the money on time many peopleMy most enjoyable part of working for Avon is to see how different products look and benefit on people so i can recommend it in the future

Jobs at Avon