Avon Employee Reviews for Avon Representative

At home work
Avon Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON19 October 2018
.online marketing
.delivering orders
.learned how to run a business from home
.getting orders delivered without a vehicle was very hard
.loved being my own boss
I love working with Avon
Avon sale rep (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB26 January 2017
My customers all ways get their orders on time it is a friendly atmosphere and a great company to work for. A typical work day for me is talking to my customers, filling their orders online, and keeping them happy. I learned sales experience, customers service skills, and I learned how to use their system. Excellent management. There is nothing hard about this job. Selling product is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
meet new customers
Cons
not enough hours
avon
Avon Representative (Former Employee) –  Salvador, SK16 February 2016
avon was a very fun experience, i got to win alot of stuff such as set of plates etc... it was fun really because i got to meet alot of very interested people and get to learn more about what selling is about
Pros
free gifts
Cons
nothing
great job
Avon Representative (Current Employee) –  Coaldale, AB28 November 2015
I love selling avon because it has a good reputation, longevity in business & I always get a good response from my customers.
Pros
flexibilty of hours with room for advancement.
Cons
can't think of any.
own boss and freedom to make business grow
Avon Rep (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL9 September 2015
advertised Avon product, made online orders for customers, delivered product and made product demonstrations. I loved meeting new customers and availing my services to them and making them a satisfied customer
Pros
you are your own boss make your own schedule able to make it grow to whatever you want
Cons
starting client base takes long, demands a lot of ingenuity, customer sastisfaction crushed due to poor operator deliver of product to me
Not as i expected
Sales Rep, Avon (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 June 2014
Thought it was a good job, but it's actually not. very boring and the pay is the taxes you collect from the products you have sold.
Fun & happy to be my own manager
Avon Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON18 April 2014
I like selling avon because I am my own boss, and my customers are my friends and family.

I like how I make my own hours and I can stay at home, I can spend time with my son & don't have to be at work somewhere else
Pros
on my own time & at home work
Cons
depends how many customers you have
Great Company to Represent
Avon Representative (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC4 March 2014
Excellent training and support from management! Great perks and incentives. Love the Avon products! They have a great reputation and have had loyal customers for over 125 years.
Pros
Free products incentives/Great discounts
Avon Representative
Sales Representative, Avon (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON1 October 2013
I liked working at Avon I did really good in my sales and with customers. I just found it to be a very unorganized work place.
Fun,
Avon Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nepean, ON27 August 2013
Learning experience
great over-all manager and co-workers (within district)
Customer service
time consuming
money management skills
Pros
free samples!!!
Cons
Not enough money

Want to know more about Avon?

Ask a question
Excellent Part time job for a Student; work with a team, or on your own.
Avon Independent Representative (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS24 January 2013
With Avon I was able to make my own hours which made life very easy. I am a student therefore it is a great job to have on the side and carry with me where ever I go. I learned how to be an entrepreneur, a sales associate, a team member and a hard worker. Avon management is a little bit different than regular companies because they are an independent representative type of business. However I felt very supported by my district sales manager, and was always encouraged to keep up the hard work. My co-workers varied depending on their passion for the job. I like working with a team and helping others out, but often it is difficult to work with someone who is not as passionate as you are. The hardest part of working for Avon is that it is a lot of driving in order to deliver orders, set up and go to meetings, and attend seminars, ect. The most enjoyable part of selling Avon is the look on my customers face when I deliver their orders and how easy it is to get excited about working for Avon.
Pros
work how you want (alone or on a team), make your own hours, be your own boss, choose how to earn (whether that be growing a team or selling product).
Cons
lots of driving, disappointed about their morals when it comes to animal testing.
Alot of fun and lots of products
Avon Representative (Former Employee) –  Quebec16 August 2012
Interacting with customers on a daily basis. Lots of fun. Got to try alot of the products they sell.
Pros
no set schedule
Interesting products to sell
Avon Rep (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, British Columbia14 August 2012
Productive and fun workplace with products for sale. Worked independantly in selling products and delivering them to the customer. Learned to Multi-task. Management was really understanding. Co-workers were always there to lend a hand. The hardest part of the job was delivering the products Didn't have a car, had to deliver the products on foot.The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the prouducts delivered on time.
Pros
working on my own
Cons
delivering the products by foot.
Great Products
Avon Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON17 July 2012
Even though I had gone around to customers and told them about AVON's products to sell them, not only did it make me realize what I may need, but I also realized who else needs these products. With the amount of information I have with those products, I could probably sell more than I can imagine. The knowledge that you have with the products is what makes sales. The hardest part of the job is to keep finding more customers to make sales. The enjoyable part is that AVON products keeps the customers satisfied.