Avon

Avon Employee Reviews in Winnipeg, MB

you are your own Boss-all your income is by commission-no minimum wage; and you run like your own business-Avon offers supplies. If you are good at finding customers, and more orders are placed the better for you
Meet customers by going door to door, wotd of mouth. Catalogues were handed out or shared to show a large selection of products to biy. Or Demos or sampler of products. That was thé best way to sell. The income depended on how much was sold by commissions.
As a Customer Sales Work at Home-Self employed from 1989 to 2013. Rep-Selling Door to door or by referrals. Avons orders were processed every 2 weeks; Products & company owned by Avon Canada-Montreal QC; Canada. One of the world's largest Wholesale direct distributors-representing Brand name products, clothes, jewellery, house hold products, etc. My salary depended on how many customer sales-in a given 2 week period-as orders were due. Shipments came within 1 week. Most of the sales I collected at the door or cash on delivery, some by credit card or approved personal cheques. Now most of Avon business is on Line www.avon.ca Great people managers to work with; lots of gifts, prizes for just attending meetings, or for good Sales achievements! I left as I got a demanding Customer Service position-
Pros
Great products, a Catalogue which shows many products-good prices
Cons
Was too tempting to for reps to buy products themselves-so profit-was easy to lose take home income!
I love working with Avon but I also love working with people. I like how I can work anywhere I go when I am with Avon. Over all love what I do. Avon has given me so much opportunity with my family, hours, wage and schedule to be home for my child.
Pros
Free to be with my family
Cons
Need a more stable wage and hours at a go in to work type of job
i hated working for avon, not enough money to live off of, having to find clients and even then it was difficult because just to have an average salary, i would've had to find 60-70 clients who would order 40-50 things from their catalogue every month
I learned customer service. To tolerate customers and always agree that the customer is right. I also achieve negotiation and persuasive skills.
Pros
Free products
Cons
High interest rate
you work from home so its not really any different from being home on a regular day. Although sometime you have to go around your block and see if anyone would like for you to be their representative, you give them a brochure, they tell you what you want. When you start this job you get a bunch of forms ad instructions about what to do.
productive and very beneficial company. good company that gives better opportunity
Pros
anytime
Cons
outside work
you could set your own hours, and own goals, its perfect for anybody wanting to set their own hours or own goals at any time/point in life.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avon?