Avon

Avon Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

I joined Avon in March of 2020. There are many opportunities for advancement. It requires your time and effort. You are not obligated to spend money. They offer a free online store so customers can order online and no cost to us, the representatives. Since the time I've joined I have advanced to Gold tier and I'm a unit leader and almost at President's Club. As a Unit Leader I get a percentage of the sales of my team. You can make an incredible amount of money if you invest your time but, it doesn't mean you work 12 hours a day everyday. I put in about 2 hours every day in following up with my team and social media posts and webinars to help me advance. It's a great company to work for.
Pros
Work your own hours
Cons
everything about avon is good great management great products great catalogs. they really support the reps and want them to do well. the products sell themselves.
Pros
free gifts
Cons
you need to apply yourself
It was a great experience to enhance my social connections, to enhance social supports and resources in my community. I would definitely recommend this as an interesting beginning career for any ambitious entrepreneur
sales of makeup products management is flexible hours on your own time door to door handing out campaigns interact with many customers learned to sell products
Salary is below the market average, job security is good. however management is so so. job culture is so so. it just stick with the traditional product.
Avon - and places like Avon seem to be for people who are rich and need something to do. As someone without money, I could not do Avon for a long time.
Pros
Cons
Money
great company to work for incentive gifts are great ( brand names) trip incentives are great they let you work from home but you must report constantly by phone to your boss you must excel at your job or it will not be easy
Pros
company car, cell phone, they pay for internet and part of the cell
Cons
you have to work 7 days a week and nights if you want to succeed
Great Work is the work that increases employee engagement and personal effectiveness. But how do they get started when everyone is so busy with managing the overwhelm of day-to-day business life?
If you don't have a lot of friends , or don't like to sell or talk to people this is not a job for you. I had a little fun with this job , learning and communicating with people but it was hard to sell , i got a lot of people by posting an ad on kijii.
Thought it was a good job, but it's actually not. very boring and the pay is the taxes you collect from the products you have sold.
I enjoyed working for Avon because I got the opportunity to met new people
Pros
got to be my own boss
Cons
long hours in the cold
The best thing about working for AVON is the flexible working schedule. I get to work independently and set my own goals. I learned to work with customers.
Processing order into the data entry Quality if the products Items numbers are correct How to communicate with all customer in an appropriate manner. I learn how to manage all my job it a time scedule Theres nothing really hard about my job The most enjoyable part of my jobs is meeting new customer and make mutual friends working with these customer. Product etique.
Avon is a company which allows you to give books out and make orders. when order is complete and customer is satisfied you get a certain percentage of what you sold.I learned how to communicate better with peopleneed to know how to manage money.the most enjoyable part of the job is making our customers happy
Flexible employment. Great place to meet new contacts.I started with Avon after working full time as a Human Resources/Payroll assistant. After 16 years I left due to the company re-structuring. I decided to take some time off and raise 2 small boys. That is when I focused more on Avon as it allowed me flexible work hours.
you plan your day in your ownyou learn knowing people and dealing with themthe manager do the followupand the team is great you meet at the meetings or at the products presentationsthe hardest part is recruding new sales representatives under yourselfthe enjoyable part is proping the brochures and discribing the products to the customer.