Avon Employee Reviews in St. John's, NLReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6,709 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
advertised Avon product, made online orders for customers, delivered product and made product demonstrations. I loved meeting new customers and availing my services to them and making them a satisfied customer
you are your own boss make your own schedule able to make it grow to whatever you want
starting client base takes long, demands a lot of ingenuity, customer sastisfaction crushed due to poor operator deliver of product to me
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avon?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 6,709 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Avon
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Avon?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Avon? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Avon?5 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Avon?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Avon?5 people answered
- Does Avon allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Avon?3 people answered
- What benefits does Avon offer?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Avon, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- Is a Contract District Manager a permanent fulltime position? Thank you.3 people answered