Avon

Avon Employee Reviews in Quebec City, QC

Another wonderful company that I have had a great experience with. I enjoyed meeting new people going from door to door. I never once was turned away.
A typical day was to give and answer to bisness phone calls, giving a great customer service and keeping track of everything happen in the day! the hardest part was to stay positive and productive!
je n ai aucun points désagréable a dire sur Avon Canada
Pros
compagnie humaine
Cons
aucun
Je n'ai pas de journée typique, car chaque journée et différente, j'ai réussi à me ramasser une bonne clientèle, je fais de temps en temps des activités, pour me faire connaître au près de nouveau cliente.
Pros
heure flexible
Cons
manque de temps
Definitely a lot of space for growth, you make the job what you want it to be essentially. If you put in the time and effort it can be a great job however you need decent finances from it to make it a full time job to live off of.
travail de production rapide et prendre des décisions rapides
Pros
beaucoup de récompenses
Cons
fermeture
Getting started early..working on cash..express.Helping my co-workers with codes,giving breaks..packing groceries.l've learned a great deal throughout my work history on cash working with customers..dealing with difficult situations..Handling problems on my own alot of the times.The best part of the job is seeing a smile on the customers face for helping them out and packing there groceries well..complemted on a great job,Well the most hardest part of my job is not seeing a customer happy!!!
Interacting with customers on a daily basis. Lots of fun. Got to try alot of the products they sell.
Pros
no set schedule