Avon logo

Avon Employee Reviews in Ottawa, ON

Work-life balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,699 reviews

Time Management and Productive with a positive attitude

The typical day at work was dealing with customers explaining the quality of the products like perfumes, make up, jewelries, clothes, shoes etc. I learned that patience, and communications is very important when dealing with your clients or customers. Time management is important especially when you deliver the products to the customers house to house. I work in my home that helped me very comfortable and easy to manage my time. The hardest part of the job when you made mistakes to the order or the customer is not satisfied and want to return the product. Most enjoyable part of my job when I sold over 22,000 in 12 months that's when I rewarded for 40% commission in every product.

Pros

40% commission

Great Work From Home Company

I love how thins company allows you to grow at your own pace, and allows you to still ahve a full time job outside the home it you wish. You are the boss. You bilud your team no set timelimes..

You need to drink the Koolaid

I found the culture to be much like high school. There are the popular girls and the not so popular ones. You were either on the inside or the outside. The training was bazaar. We had to approach strangers in parking lots to recruit Avon representatives. It was very uncomfortable and desperate. Not my style at all.

Pros

Gifts were offered at meetings.

Cons

Desparate sales tactics.

nice

it was nice, i enjoyed working there but yeah nothing much to say other then it was nice and an enjoyable workplace but no compliments, its been awhile dont know how it is now.

transcribing data

transcribing data from one computer to another,the data passed contains everything related to student names, dates of admission

Pros

6 hours

Cons

6 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K