Avon logo
Avon

Avon Employee Reviews in Newmarket, ON

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,709 reviews

Good experience

An amazing company with amazing products. It was my first experience doing an online business from home. I had fun doing online selling and making clients.

Pros

Awesome products at great prices.

Cons

Consistency & hardwork. Lots of competition

Productive & Fun Work Environment

At Avon I am my own boss and make my own hours running my very own business selling Avon Products. The hardest part of the job is to find and obtain clients, however, once you've got them its easy and important to maintain them. The part of my job that I enjoy the most is that I can make money buy selling products to clients and the ability to have my own team of Independent Sales Representatives. A typical day at work is walking around and getting people I meet interested in Avon and hand out brochures, when a client orders from them they are ordering from my "store" and my job is to delivery their products one time. Having a job through Avon is perfect for stay at home mums, people who enjoy travelling, and students saving up to go to college. The job is flexible as you get to set your own hours.

Pros

Manage Your Own Business, Make Your Own Hours

Cons

Navigation May Be Difficult At First

sales representative own managment

With Avon I had to advertise my products by handing out magazines and flyers. I mad customers by creating my own promotions and by advertising and refferal. I offered neat ways to win extra products with purchase and mostly all of my customers were satisfied with service and products.

Pros

discounts

Cons

the way you make your money with the company

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avon?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K