Avon logo
Avon

Avon Employee Reviews in London, ON

Work-life balance

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,699 reviews

Very beneficial for people who likes to work a lot.

It is beneficial for people who want to start learning how to run a business and hands on experience but not for people who want to earn money in any way. Its for people who has just a new experience towards getting started in a job marketplace.

Only get out of it what you put into it

I love Avon products; especially the jewelry. I always try to get my customers the best deals possible. Just wish I didn't have to pay for the brochures.

fun workplace

good and friendly people do stuff a lot.rude costumer sometimes. and i get lots of people sometimes too.go place when lots of stuff get free stuff lots of people work and tream leader as well

Pros

lots of costumers

Cons

rude costumers

Supportive and pushed me to a better version of myself

I loved working for Avon. I could fit it around my life, I got out of it what I put in and I got to experience the enjoyment a sisterhood of women that had my back.

Pros

Internal Community, regional meetings, supportive, flexible

Cons

No guarenteed income unless you really went out of your way.

Independent Sales Representative

Since this is commission, it is required that representatives go out and distribute catalogues to potential customers. I didn't work there for long, so I only sold products to close friends and family members. Once a customer would tell me what he/she would like to order, I would fill in information on an invoice then give them a copy. The hardest part for me was handing out catalogues to people I didn't know. I wasn't too comfortable with going door to door selling products. I quit because I was starting university that Fall and wanted to only focus on school. Also, buying catalogues could get very expensive, as I had to buy a lot every month or so. I did enjoy the quality of the products, the management and the customer service. I felt that they were very helpful and assisted me whenever I had problems.

Fun & happy to be my own manager

I like selling avon because I am my own boss, and my customers are my friends and family. I like how I make my own hours and I can stay at home, I can spend time with my son & don't have to be at work somewhere else

Pros

on my own time & at home work

Cons

depends how many customers you have

Fun to do, and you can always make new friends along the way.

Be your own boss work the hours you want. Meet new people along the way. Help out in an industry that is for the people.

Pros

being your own boss

Cons

slow at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K