Avon logo
Avon

Avon Employee Reviews in Greater Toronto Area, ON

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6,709 reviews

A challenging work experience, but wonderful Sales Representatives

Prospecting, Recruiting, Developing and Promoting thru the various leadership funnels offered in the Avon Earning Opportunity. I learned how to establish challenging goals for myself as well as my sales team that are designed to achieve exceptional business results. Management is left up to me, with monthly Workshops lead by my Divisional manager who was very supportive and knowledgeable. My co-workers are from all walks of life and all types of employment backgrounds. I enjoyed being a part of their personal growth and career journeys. The hardest part of the job was the lack of training for District Sales Managers, it was literally conducted on the move; as things were brought up, I was trained. There was no process to follow aside from recruiting and working with the existing sales base. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with Independent Sales Representatives, they welcomed me with open arms and treated me like I was an extension of their families. It will be hard to leave them once my contract is over.

Pros

fellowship, camaraderie, the option to work from home

Cons

no training, long hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avon?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K