Avon Employee Reviews in Greater Toronto Area, ONReview this company
Greater Toronto Area, ON1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6,709 reviews
Job work-life balance
District Sales Manager (Contract position) (Current Employee) - Greater Toronto Area, ON - 1 April 2013
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Prospecting, Recruiting, Developing and Promoting thru the various leadership funnels offered in the Avon Earning Opportunity. I learned how to establish challenging goals for myself as well as my sales team that are designed to achieve exceptional business results. Management is left up to me, with monthly Workshops lead by my Divisional manager who was very supportive and knowledgeable. My co-workers are from all walks of life and all types of employment backgrounds. I enjoyed being a part of their personal growth and career journeys. The hardest part of the job was the lack of training for District Sales Managers, it was literally conducted on the move; as things were brought up, I was trained. There was no process to follow aside from recruiting and working with the existing sales base. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with Independent Sales Representatives, they welcomed me with open arms and treated me like I was an extension of their families. It will be hard to leave them once my contract is over.
fellowship, camaraderie, the option to work from home
no training, long hours
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avon?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 6,709 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Avon
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Avon?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Avon? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Avon?5 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Avon?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Avon?5 people answered
- Does Avon allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Avon?3 people answered
- What benefits does Avon offer?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Avon, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- Is a Contract District Manager a permanent fulltime position? Thank you.3 people answered